Aftermath

After the opening, Team FLME climb out of the pit in Evernight. As Fred reaches up, a hand drops down in front of him. He glances up to see Solomon there. He offers Fred a smile and Fred takes his hand and gives him a light smile back. Solomon pulls Fred up and gets him to his feet once out of the pit. FLME walks past a few troopers as SSMR escorts them out of the main area. A few troopers pat Fred's shoulders, some cheer as he walks out. He stops with the rest of his team once they come face to face with RBIE, Mason, Evie and Theodore.

Fred: Well?

Theodore: What...happened down there?

Fred: What needed to be done. Two relics are destroyed. Three of the four gods are dead. It's over.

Oscar walks in with RWBY and VILE at his sides. He stops and looks up to Fred.

Fred: I...I cant hear him. Feel him. Any of them.

Oscar: I...I can't hear Ozpin either. I...

Fred walks up to Oscar and places a hand on his shoulder. Oscar and Fred look at one another. Fred just simply nods and walks past him, brushing past Team VILE. Eadwulf pats Fred on the back as he passes by. Ember walks behind Fred and gives a smile to his friends on VILE as the four members of FLME head off to a nearby cruiser that had just landed.

Mason steps up and looks around the battlefield. He turns to a few troopers behind him.

Mason: Round up the wounded. Get them onto the medical shuttles. Same with the dead if you can. I want to account for our losses. (He turns to Evernight Castle) And bring that thing down. We're done here.

Mason begins to walk away as the troopers quickly move to act on their orders. A few Manta begin bombing runs, taking out Grimm left and right. Stier, Bika and Mustang's bodies are found and sealed up in body bags as are countless other soldiers. Glynda walks beside two stretchers, one for Port and another for Oobleck. Not dead, but very injured. A few bullheads land down as well, being used to transport the wounded and dead out of Evernight quickly.

Inside the bridge of the Snorri, Theo pats the console of his command post before rolling out with his wheel chair. He leaves the ship and gets onboard the last BIC cruiser. The remaining seven ships of the attack force link up together. May gets off a call with her parents as they, Ghira, Kali and Lune sail off back to Menagerie together.

Teams FLME and VILE are on the bridge with Isaac, Sienna and Theodore. They all look out to the large structure beyond them. Theodore takes a deep breath and waves his hand to his weapons officer.

Theodore: Bring it down.

The officer nods and fires off rockets as the other ships do the same thing. After what feels a few minutes, the tower and castle finally collapse. The last of Dr. Volt and Watts' inventions are destroyed. The catacombs under the structure break down and fall apart. The grave marked, "SHADOW AND LUNA OMBRE" is buried in rubble as the castle falls with Salem and her forces. Inside the lead Atlas ship, Winter stands beside Elsa as they stare at the remains of the Staff of Creation.

With the tower in ruins, a few more missiles are fired off just to clear the path. Theo nods and the ships divert course back to their respective kingdoms. Oscar watches as the last remnants of Ozma are destroyed.

__________________________________________________________

The small Mistral ship lands just outside of Amber Square. A few citizens look up in awe and some in shock as Mason and Evie step off of the ship with Isaac in tow. They get a few distasteful looks as they continue forward through the town. Azula is sitting on a barrel on the edge of their street. She looks a little surprised as they walk down the street towards their home. However, as they approach, the doors open to an older couple.