The End

After the opening, a pair of boots are seen running down the street of downtown Mistral. The man brushes past a few people, pushing them to the side and trying to dart down an alleyway. A woman on a rooftop has a sniper aimed down at him as a man in orange gives chase. As the first man arrives at a dead end, he draws a gun and fires up. A crowd that formed quickly runs away in fear. The woman up top rolls her head and leaps down.

The man has his back to the alley, shaking as he aims down his pistol.

Thug: Come on...come out here you four eared freak!

The thug steps back and bumps into someone. He gulps and slowly turns around to see an older Ember Ignis standing behind him.

Ember: Boo.

The thug attempts to turn around but he is knocked to the ground with a swift chop to the chest and a sweep of the leg. Ember punches him in the face and lets the thug's body drop to the ground. The woman from earlier lands and it is revealed to be an older May Fumi.

May: I had a shot lined up.

Ember: It was too crowded. We couldn't afford that. Besides, you got the last guy.

May: (Sighs) I know, I know.

The two of them laughed slightly and Ember cuffed the thug. May opens up her scroll and enters the Ignis PI database. She opens up the thug's file and it reads "ORSON TAVISH" along side a series of crimes such as kidnapping, stalking and intimidation. She smiles and presses a "MISSION COMPLETE" tag and glances over to Ember. He picks the unconscious Orson up and smirks at her.

Ember: Another job well done I'd say.

May: Seconded that. Let's get back to the precinct. I'm tried. Been a long day.

Ember: I mean, when you go to a club midday, of course it is going to be boring as hell.

May: Not what I meant. I just want to get home and get packed. I'm worried about Wolfgang.

Ember: What for? It's a 1 week trip to see the others. We've been doing this for years now. Relax, Sweetie.

May: I know I know.

Ember: Look, let's just get home. I'm cooking tonight.

May: Right.

May and Ember smile at one another and quickly kiss each other on the lips.

Ember: Love you.

May: Love you too. Oh, and I want to get home to see the launch.

Ember: Oh crap! That's today?!

May: Yeah!

Ember: Yeah, we gotta book it! Come on!

Ember begins to speedwalk down the road. May rolls her eyes and takes out her huntress license to flash to a few onlookers as they see Ember run down the street. She rolls her eyes and follows behind her husband.

____________________________________________________________

The inside of an open office is seen with large glass windows behind a desk. On the desk is a picture of Lime Burns, framed, as is a huntress license. Leia's License.

Leia Burns, now 35 years old struts past the windows. She rubs her chin a little as she stares out across Vale. Opposite her tower is a massive rocket with a satellite attached to it. She takes a deep breath and walks back around her desk. Standing in the same room are a few advisors from Atlas, Vale and even a 36 year old Eadwulf Fenrir. He folds his arms, smiling a little as Leia paces back and forth around her office. A few of the other representatives and officials look at her.