A Fleet of Monkeys and Rats

After the opening, the sun is shown slowly rising on the Kingdom of Vacuo. Theodore rolls himself off onto a patio, overlooking the entirety of the city. He takes in a deep breath as a fleet of ships appear over the horizon. March and Mason step out onto the patio with him. Each have a slight smile on their faces as they see the incoming fleet. Theodore however, has a look of malice and distaste for what is arriving on his shores.

March: Reinforcements have arrived.

Theodore: How many more refugees and soldiers do you expect me to take in at this time?

March: They have more than enough supplies on the ships and housing. All they will be doing for the time being is occupying the seas of Vacuo.

Theodore: Pray they do. I leave them in your hands, General.

Mason: With all due respect, I'm not one to command the Chieftain of Menagerie. Nor the White Fang's founder.

Theodore nods slowly and rolls himself back inside of the Academy. Both March and Mason stare out to the fleet of around 12 ships coming into port. At the stern of the ship leading the fleet is Ghira Belladonna with his wife, Kali, beside him. At the helm of the ship is Lune Wukong. Lune laughs as the ships arrive at the shores of Vacuo.

On the docks, Ghira, Kali and Lune get off of the ship as supplies is unloaded. The three walk down the docks and only stop once they see March, April, Mason, Blake and Llew standing at the end of the docks. Kali, with no hesitation, runs up to and hugs her daughter. Blake eagerly hugs back.

March and Ghira walk up to one another and also embrace one another. They back away from one another only to let Lune jump into the mix and do the same to March. March laughs and pats Lune's back a bit after a few seconds of hugging.

March: It's good to see you too. Both of you.

Lune: Likewise Captain.

The two separate from one another as it seems the welcoming committee is done with the usual greetings and hellos. Mason and Llew step up to the three Faunus leaders and nod their heads respectfully.

Mason: Shall we?

Ghira: Tell me everything.

___________________________________________________

Inside Theo's office, the main core group of leaders, along with Oscar and Fred are standing around, discussing plans with a massive war table in the middle of the room, pushing Theo's desk back to the window. Theo sits at the head with Mason, Ghira, Oscar and Fred at his sides, close to him.

Ghira: So, our recon teams have yet to report back with their plan?

Theodore: Among others, yes. Which makes me question the validity of us holding the line here.

Qrow: Theo, you know why we have to do this. It's because-

Theodore: There are too many factors at play here, Qrow. Factors that are beyond the scope and realm of my command.

April: Regardless, I have to say, I am with Belladonna. We have a sizable force. The Menagerie Fleet, the ground forces from all 4 kingdoms and even the air fleet from Atlas and the BIC. Truth be told, that amount of fire power would be enough to take on the entirety of Central Mistral. Even maybe Atlas itself.

Mason: But we arent dealing with Atlas. Or Mistral. It's Salem. It's Onyx. They already have the Relics of Destruction, Creation and Knowledge.

Theodore: That is wiping our fleet out within seconds.

Glynda: And remaking an army of Grimm within those same few seconds.

Oscar: And we also don't know if they used the final question with Jinn yet?