RBIE's Rise

After the opening, Isaac is standing beside Roz in the lower decks of the lead Vacuo ship. Beside them both is a large table with beacons placed around, one in green and the other in blue. Isaac paces around it, looking eerily concerned until he stops and hunches over the table a little, clearly looking agitated. Roz looks over and mirrors his own actions.

Roz: Isaac...they're fine.

Bazaar: They should have checked in by now.

Roz: Were you this concerned about them when running ops against me when I was still with them?

Isaac: No. Because back then that was different. This is a full blown war now and I want to make sure my team can-

Roz: You weren't the team leader.

Isaac sighs and steps back a little bit from the table. Suddenly, screens pop up with both Bazaar and Elsa on them. Isaac instantly snaps back to look at them both.

Isaac: Status?!

Bazaar: Front lines are being pelted. Even with the increased numbers of front line huntsmen and soldiers! Judicator is cutting down a lot of us!

Bazaar yells and spins around, firing three arrows directly into on oncoming Judicator Beowolf before roundhouse kicking it to let some other huntsmen sever its head. Bazaar continues to fire his rounds towards the Grimm as Isaac and Roz look to one another. Isaac rubs his chin a little, scratching his beard slightly.

Roz: Ground gained?

Bazaar: Little! Constant pushing back and forth depending upon the flank and the huntsmen there!

Isaac hangs his head a little. Elsa, meanwhile, is pointing around coordinating fire. A few volleys land just ahead of Bazaar as Elsa's ship flies over. All three glance over to see Elsa on screen with a bit of a smirk to her looks.

Elsa: Doesnt mean I can't rain fire too.

Isaac nods as Elsa glances away for a few seconds.

Elsa: We're currently coming up on one of their automated defense cruisers. Going to blast them out of the sky and continue on with bombing runs.

Elsa shakes a little as the ship is hit. A few yells are heard from inside the bridge and gun fire. Winter runs behind Elsa and draws her blade.

Isaac: Elsa!

Elsa: Nikko and his pack! They slammed into the bridge! I'm going to try and keep her afloat but I doubt that will be wholly-

The message is cut out after a scream and slam his heard. Isaac and Roz look at one another, utter terror on their faces.

Isaac: Elsa! Elsa do you copy! Elsa!

Isaac presses a few keys, trying to bring the signal back up online. Sadly nothing is officially working. Isaac slams his hand down onto the keyboard in frustration. Roz takes a back step, trying to think a little.

Isaac: Bazaar! Do you have eyes on her?

Bazaar: Nothing! I can see the pack! That's all I can really do here for the time being! I'll report in once I find her. Bazaar out.

Isaac: Wait, Bazaar!

Bazaar kills the feed. Isaac pinches the bridge of his nose, taking a few steps back from the table. Roz gives him a single, sympathetic glance as he slumps up against the table now. Roz paces slightly before she goes to her comms.

Roz: Theo! Can you move the Snorri into position near the front lines?

Theodore: After we lost half of our hull just launching troops? What are you planning now Quarzo?