Downtime

After the opening, Leia and Weiss are seen inside Leia's lab once more. Leia pulls a lever and a massive burst of blue power emits from an engine. Weiss takes a step back as Leia steps forward, goggles on her face. From her wrist, Leia pulls up some holographic screen and keyboard. She types rapidly on it and opens up a data screen. She twists a dial and the flames from the engine grow.

Leia: Power output 15%. Engine still locked on. Equivalence with current Atlesian engines on cruisers.

Weiss: That's insane.

Leia: That's the raw power of Creation.

Weiss: I never thought the relics could be used as an energy source before. Let alone blood from someone infused with magic.

Leia: A majority of this is all still theory with some practice. If magic could do so much, why not harness it in small doses. At just using 15% of the power we got from the little bit of Penny's blood, we've powered a full blown engine. Imagine what we can do with a full 100% output.

Weiss: And we do that how? We don't have the relics.

Leia: We will. Just keep them separated enough and like that, we have new energy reserves.

Leia glances back to the engine for a few moments. She smiles a little. However, he scroll goes off and she checks it out. With another smile and sigh, she turns the lever again and shuts down the engine. While Weiss looks confused, she doesnt say anything as Leia takes off her lab coat. Leia looks back and sees Weiss in confusion.

Leia: Days work is done. Get some rest with your team. We'll see what Theo has you do tomorrow. If you still want to help, you are more than welcomed to do so.

Weiss nods a little and walks out. Leia takes a deep breath and glances to the engine and Penny's blood samples once more. She has a concerned look but walks out of the lab with a lockdown.

______________________________________________________

Inside some training halls of Shade Academy, Solomon Noir arms up his cannon and cracks his neck a little. Beside him is the rest of team SSMR. Magnus Crimson looks up a little and gives a slight look of confusion to Solomon and their leader, Ian Stonewall.

Magnus: You both seem rather upbeat about the whole situation.

Solomon turns back to Magnus.

Solomon: Not really. Just our job.

Stonewall: It's to be expected of us.

Magnus hangs his head a little. Regen Wilhelm rolls his eyes and walks on up past his two teammates. He draws out his staff and cracks his neck a little. Stonewall raises his blade and the two of them begin to run practice drills.

Magnus: Just saying. Compare this to Atlas and-

Regen looks over to Magnus, some anger over his face. Magnus, however, looks back at him with some annoyance.

Magnus: What man? We failed. So did the rest of the military. We're just lucky to make it out alive.

Regen: Only to be sent in and die again. And with nothing to show for it!

Stonewall: Regen! Magnus! Stand down!

Magnus: Stonewall, the man's got a point. We almost died.

Solomon: So what? You two acting like cowards now?

Regen: Yeah, if it means wanting to save ourselves and not waste our lives for nothing! Besides, least I forget, the only reason you are even in that uniform is because mommy and daddy wanted to protect their reputation back in some back water town!