March of Five Armies

After the opening, Mistral airships descend down from the western side of Evernight. Below them is a river of red water currently with the Menagerie Fleet floating down. March and Ghira both wave their hands and their ships cannons continue to fire towards the Citadel and the surrounding areas. A few Grimm are hit with the cannon balls, slamming into them, killing them instantly. The Mistral airships slowly descended down, the doors sliding open to reveal Mason, Evie, and Bazaar. Bazaar kneels down and aims with his crossbow, getting ready to fire.

Mason: Rain fire!

Bazaar begins to fire down at the few Grimm along the top of the Citadel. The Mistral airships begin to fire off their guns down onto the structure. Nikko jumps off of the landing platform with his pack. He spreads his wings and darts up towards one of the Mistral ships. He grabs onto the stern of one of the ships, tearing it apart and smashes through the mask of the same ship, bringing it to the ground.

A few Lancers and Nevermores shoot from the Citadel, launching up towards the Mistral fleet.

Mason: Mistral has engaged! Atlas, Vale! You are clear! Requesting assistance!

The fleet of Grimm are met with Mistral gunfire until a massive blast goes off in the middle of the Lancers. Six Atlesian Airships descend down from the south and four BIC cruisers slowly move around from the east. The Lancers divert themselves into three smaller groups and fly towards each fleet.

On one Manta, Team SSMR opens their bay doors. Regen walks out with a new rocket launcher, pulled from the designs found at Fort Frollo. He sits down and aims down sights. Solomon playfully hits his shoulder.

Solomon: Hey...frontal horde assault.

Regen: I noticed.

Solomon: You just want to fire that thing?

Regen: I just want to shoot it.

Solomon: Then fire away, brother.

Regen smirks and pulls the trigger twice. Two rockets fire out and slam down on a group of Creeps. A massive explosion goes off and dust crystals spike from the blast and stab and kill multiple Grimm. Regen hollers in joy.

Regen: BIC weaponry! Almost as good at Atlas stuff!

He laughs as the ship continues to fly off.

Inside the Citadel, Lavenza marches into the command post. He presses a few keys on his scroll and gets a holographic monitors and controls. He presses a few keys, turning dials and getting monitor views of the battlefield. Lavenza cracks his neck and brings up a few cannons along the Citadel. They begin to open fire onto the fleets attacking the Citadel.

From the Vale fleet, bullheads drop down and begin what seem like bombing runs along the ground, blasting apart the ground. From the lead, the doors open and show Glynda, Peter Port, Bartholomew Oobleck and team JNPR. Glynda turns back to JNPR. She gives them a nod and she, Port and Oobleck jump from the ship.

Jaune: Bank up!

The pilot nods and banks upward, going vertical to get a mass amount of height. Glynda, Oobleck and Port land onto the ground as bullheads and Mantas open and allow for ground forces to hit the earth.

Glynda: Burn them all!

Glynda uses her semblance and breaks apart one of the red crystals, reforms it into a spike and throws it towards the waist of the Citadel. Port kneels down beside her, opening fire as well until the lower doors to the tower open up slowly. All three huntsmen look to see an army of Grimm charging towards them. Glynda takes a deep breath and slowly begins to march towards the monsters.