The Finding (14)

TW // violence, torture, a lot (a lot) of stabbing, mental breakdowns, suicide attempt

There will be a summary provided at the end of the story if you want to avoid these!

/

Light had grabbed a handful of guards as soon as he could, and hit the button on the tracker, hearing it begin to beep, then a small arrow popped up to show where it was, along with a small screen on the bottom showing how far away they were.

Assistant had caught him right before he left the lab, saying that teleporting with the tracker would bring them to the general area as well, to make it easier. It'd still be a bit of a walk, but it'd save plenty of time.

He still was nervous, who knew what would happen? Maybe Sabre was already dead-

No, no he couldn't be. Not just like that, not when Light needed to save him. He would bring him back to his friends. Although, after everything, Light didn't know what he thought of Sabre (or what he didn't want to admit was worse, what Sabre thought of him.)

Light turned his head to look at his guards, and inhaled quietly. He gestured his hand for them to come closer, and they quickly did. Light stared at the button, the little bit of glow that the tracker gave off.

He pressed the button, then they were all covered in lightning.

/

The room was dark, the night was cold, the lanterns were out. When Sabre felt something along his shoulder, he thought it was a bug, or just his mind playing tricks on him.

Slowly, the feeling turned into something much more familiar; pain. In fact, his body still ached, but there was definitely more pain along it now. Sabre weakly struggled, but he could feel someone holding him down. The room was dark without lanterns, and it had to be near midnight, because the moonlight barely brought any light.

Sabre felt something come out of his shoulder, and he realized it was a knife. Suddenly, the feeling of blood pouring out of the wounds became much more apparent. It wasn't a fast, sharp pain; no, it was slowly being dragged in as the blood poured after it.

For a moment, Sabre's voice faded from the shock of it. Was he drugged again? This didn't feel right. He felt too tired, but would Sorin drug him again for this? Just to hurt him?

"It'll be fine, it'll be fine! It'll be fine!" Sorin ripped the knife into his palm, and Sabre yelped from the pain. Sorin rambled to himself, as if Sabre wasn't even there. His other hand- the one not holding the knife- was scratching or grabbing his clothes as if he was fidgeting.

It hit Sabre at once; he was basically a living stress toy for Sorin right now.

"Sorin- Sorin, SORIN!- Calm down, please, it's me-" Sabre tried to say, only for Sorin to drown him out with his own thoughts, a freakish cry for help.

"It's fine! It's alright! They'll be fine! I'll find them again! They're- They're just-" Sorin was breaking, having passed his mental limit long ago, "Everything will be fine! I-I just need to-! I just need to fix everything! I'll-"

He began to break in tears, and unfortunately enough his free hand finally reached Sabre's, resulting in him clawing at it as if he were an animal. The knife hadn't been pulled out yet, but Sabre began to think he felt woozy from blood loss, not drugs.

Come to think of it, as more and more pain began obvious to him, he could feel where the wounds were. One along his stomach,  and a few on his arm and his sides. The blood made his clothes stick to his skin, and to put it simply: a lot of his hoodie felt plastered to his skin.