05 ; SMUT

Amiri POV
Aonung and I had returned to the village holding hands when Tsireya came into view making a shocked but happy look.

"Are y-yous?" She spoke stuttering whilst her finger pointed switching between me & Aonung.

"Yes" I said shyly

She jumped up & down in excitement as she ran up to me hugging me tightly. I laughed at her response until she dragged me away to her room.

Rummaging through her closet I confusedly asked "what are you looking for?" She gave me a done look. "You didn't forget did you?" "Forget what?" I said.

"Omg Amiri it's the annual bonfire tonight" I widened my eyes before replying "It is?"

"Yes you dummy I'm trying to look for a hot outfit for you" she said sarcastically rolling her eyes. I couldn't really argue with her so I just let out an "oh" and giggled

Reya tried to help me with my hair but failed as it was kinda knotty. Ronal walked in the marui and took the brush off Reya telling her to go gather some oyster shells off the shore. I smiled while Ronal sat down behind me gently brushing my hair. My mother used to do this for me as I've always been terrible at maintaining my hair. I smiled remembering my childhood.

Ronal started braiding when Reya walked in with the shells opening them up revealing the pretty pearls inside. Ronal braided them into my hair finishing with a beautiful head piece that rested on the top of my head. I stepped outside looking at my reflection in the water and smiled in awe.

"It's beautiful thank yous so much" i said to Ronal and Reya. I was beyond happy.

Reya walked to her closet grabbing a beautiful top and loin cloth for me to wear it almost seemed familiar. "It was your mothers Amiri" she said to me in a proud voice. My eyes filled with tears as I recognised the details of the clothing. "There's no better thing to wear for you than this". Reya said to me while I was still staring at it awe struck. I smiled to her and gave her a big hug before going to slip it on.

I came back out where Reya and her whole family were standing waiting for me. Noticing my presence they looked at me and gasped "Oh child you look beautiful" Tonowari said to which I replied with a simple thank you smiling at him.

Ronal and Reya came up to smiling each putting a hand on my cheek. "Stunning" they both said then laughed at eachother. I giggled and stepped towards a frozen Aonung.

Aonung POV
My father and I walked into our marui as my mother and sister were sitting there waiting for Amiri to finish getting changed.

She slowly walked out and I completely froze. My eyes went wide and the biggest storm of butterflies flew around in my stomach. I had scanned her figure at least a hundred times and didn't even notice that she had come to stand right in front of me.

"My manawa?" She called out snapping me back to reality. I put my hands on her waist gripping them tightly as she put her arms around my neck. I let out a smile and said "You look absolutely gorgeous my manawa"

She shyly smiled and looked down. I brought her face up with my hands making her look at me. "Beautiful" I whispered. Leaning down to kiss her a loud cough was heard from the doorway.

Stopping my tracks and rolling my eyes after seeing who it was. Rotxo. "Sister you look beautiful" he said. She left my embrace and went to hug him. We all chatted for while before going to the bonfire.

Amiri POV

The night was filled with dancing and singing, laughter was heard all around we stuffed our faces with the yummiest food.