07

Third person POV

The couple arrived back at the village only to see a crowd surrounding someone with orange skin.

The last four years flashed before my eyes until I saw Rotxo push through the crowd and punch the person in the face to which landed the person on the ground while Rotxo took the chance to lift his spear up to his neck demanding to know his name and where he came from.

"My name is Manu and I come from the volcano".

An ash navi? Rotxo thought to himself. Still keeping his spear up.

I ran through the crowd quickly telling my brother to lower his spear.

He yelled and said "arent his people the ones that took you?!"

"Yes brother but he's the reason I'm standing in front of you today!" I calmly replied

Rotxo lowered his spear reluctantly as I turned to Manu.

"How did you get here and did anyone follow you?" I questioned

"I flew and no, I ran away to be with you" he said

I let out a confused look as Aonung came up behind me, hugging me and pulling me closer to his chest. I looked at him and he had rage in his eyes.

Manu stood there dumbfounded before i announcing "I challenge you to a duel for Amiri"

Aonung stood there amused. And simply said "okay. But we duel to the death"

"So be it" Manu said confidently

"Wait- what the fuck? Why should you duel over me when I've already mated? Manu I'm sorry but I don't want to be with you. I told you about the boy I've been waiting four years to see and you want to ruin my peace. Why? I thought you wanted this for me". I exclaimed confused by this whole thing

Manu let out a sigh "Amiri I haven't stopped thinking about you since you left. I miss you. And this time apart from you made me realise there's no one else I want to be with. I'm sorry but I must do this. Your boyfriend will die today".

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Pacing back and fourth in anger I couldn't help myself. I was pissed. I thought he was my friend, I thought I could trust him. Before I knew it I said something that shocked everyone

"No Manu. Today you will die".

Aonung POV

After I heard those words I quickly made her look at me. She didn't have an ounce of violence in her bones and for her to say that was very shocking.

"EVERYONE. LEAVE!" I yell so the crowd disappears leaving us three, my family and Rotxo.

She refused to keep her eyes on me and stared at the ash Navi with so much hatred. I've never seen her like this before.

"Look at me my manawa". I softly say to her rubbing her cheek with my hand.

She snaps her head at me quickly and I see the anger in her eyes. The hatred she had now developed for this boy standing in front of us.

She doesn't keep her eyes on me for too long before running towards Rotxo and grabbing his spear. Knocking the boy on the ground, she held the spear to his throat.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now for insulting my mate and I" she yells at him.

"Because you can't and you know it. Amiri you couldn't even stab my leader when she gave you the chance. I doubt you'll-"

She didn't let him finish and raised the spear plunging it into his heart.

"No child-" I hear my parents yell too late as she had already done it.