13; SMUT

Amiri POV

It's been 2 months since Aonung went into a coma. He still hasn't woken up.

Our son is growing up beautifully. He connected with eywa after 1 month, we were hoping Aonung would have woken up by then but no luck.

I was sitting on the sand watching Rotxo and Tsireaya play with their nephew when Neteyam sat beside me.

"Hey, how are you feeling today?" He said

I turned my head to him putting on a soft smile
"I'm alright. Just getting tired of waiting.... I-I miss him so much"

"I'm sure he'll wake up soon. Don't lose hope" he said patting my shoulder then walking away to join Tsireya and Rotxo.

I was enjoying the scene in front of me but I wanted some alone time with my mate.

"Guys I'm just going to check on Aonung. Don't teach my son anything naughty."

I say sternly while they just laughed it off and gave me a nod.

While walking back to the marui where he laid I couldn't help but think how lucky I was to have a brother, sister & friend like them. How lucky my son was to be raised around their presence.

I reached the marui and stared at my mate with longing eyes. Walking over I sat beside him and grasped his hand in mine giving it tiny pecks.

"Please wake up my manawa. I'm scared our son will grow up only seeing his dad asleep."

Tears started forming in my eyes as I let go of his hand and laid down beside him, hugging him tight. Unknowingly I drifted off to sleep.

Aonung POV

I started turning in my sleep and woke up with the biggest headache ever not even remembering what happened. Looking around I noticed I was in my marui.

I felt a heavy weight on my arm and saw my beautiful mate sleeping peacefully I started rubbing her back and noticed per baby bump had disappeared?

"How long was i asleep for?" I mumbled to myself

Slowly getting out of her hold I stumbled on the ground and took a step outside. I looked at my reflection in the water and noticed a bandage on my shoulder.

What the hell happened? I thought to myself

Tracing my hand over the bandage I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my mate call me in her sweet voice.

"My manawa?" Amiri called out.

I turned around and was met with her teary eyes.

"Hi baby" I say opening my arms indicating for her to run into them

She quickly ran and jumped onto my body wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"I-I missed you so much. Y-you've been in a coma and-"

I shush her with a deep kiss. Oh my eywa it feels like forever since I felt her lips on mine. I pulled away reluctantly and placed a hand on her stomach.

"Our baby? Where-"

"He's so beautiful my mate." She said with glistening eyes

"He? Y-you gave birth?" I ask surprised and disappointed that I missed it.

She jumped out of my embrace and kept her hands on my shoulders delicately, moving to play with my necklace then going to cup my cheek before finally looking me in the eyes.

"You are fully healed now and I promise I'll explain everything just come with me you have to meet our son." She said grabbing hands and dragging me to the shore.