06 ; SMUT

Ronal POV
Myself and Tonowari were sitting inside out marui thinking of the pain our son has been through these past four years.

He almost never smiled while she was gone. I'm so glad she returned and gave my son his smile back. "Where did those two run off to lastnight anyways?" I asked my partner

"Cmon love. They're destined by eywa to be together. She's probably man-handling him" he laughed as he said that "remember when we were that age, we couldn't keep our hands off eachother. They needed their privacy". "Okok I didn't need to hear that"

Just then Aonung and Amiri walked through the doorway holding hands. I warmly smiled at them and said "good morning my children have some food"

Amiri POV
After Aonung and I had cleaned up abit we thought to go to his parents and tell them we wanted to be mated before eywa.

"We actually would like to tell you something" I barely let out as I felt an unknown shy feeling raising within me.

What is it child? Ronal asked her eyes curiously targeting me.

"W-we want to be mated before eywa" I let out quickly yet stuttering slightly avoiding eye contact.

"Oh what took yous so long?" Ronal said. Tonowari chimed in and said "to be honest I thought yous had already done that"

My cheeks turned a bright red as Aonung rubbed the side of my waist looking up I see him smirking slightly.

"We'll we're ganna get going now". Aonung said.
"Wait" Tonowari said as him and Ronal left the room.

Ronal came back with a wooden box that had tsahik carved into it. She looked at me and smiled cupping my cheek.

"Darling when you are ready to take over as Tsahik open this box. It holds the answers to what helps the island thrive". She said giving me a genuine smile.

Just when I was about to reply the horn sounded and we all headed outside just to see Tonowari standing there.

"Everyone my son has finally chosen his future mate. Today we shall celebrate before the two are mated before eywa tonight!" He announced happily throwing his fist in the air.

Omg this is so embarrassing. I thought to myself before being brought out of it by the sullys congratulating me. I saw all of them except Neteyam. Where was he?

I looked around before noticing him on the rocks not too far from the celebration.

Walking over to him I notice the hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Hey" I say while replies with a quiet and short "hey". "Whats wrong" I said looking at him while settling myself next to him.

"I'm just sad I kinda liked you and didn't even notice yours and aonungs relationship. It's my own fault but I can't help but feel sad". He confessed as if it was nothing obviously to me it's something.

"Oh Neteyam don't worry, one day you'll find a beautiful girl who loves you for you and will treat you as if you are her world". "Thanks aimiri, and congratulations! I'm really happy for you". He said genuinely.  "Thank you" i said smiling to myself thinking of Aonung.

I returned to the celebration and crept up behind Aonung hugging him from behind.

"My manawa" he said turning me around

"Hi my soon to be mate" i said cheesily

He chuckled and pulled me closer. "Where were you?"

I replied "just floating around" while giggling.