11

Amiri POV

As he excitedly dragged me back to the shore practically running to his family's marui we entered to find basically everyone we wanted to tell first.

Rotxo, Tsireya, Ronal and Tonowari.

"Guys we have good news" my mate said with a big smile

Each of them exchanged confused looks while Ronal looked at me with a smile on.

"My manawa is pregnant" he said squeezing my hand

I smiled while looking at him when he said that. I'm glad he's happy. I'd be happy too if I didn't have to go through labour.

Rotxo was the first to come up to me and engulf me in a hug.

"I'm going to be an uncle?"

"You are brother" I said while smiling at him

He placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so happy for you sister". He said as I started tearing up.

I'm so glad to have a brother like him.

"OMGGGG I'm going to be an aunt" Tsireya screeched while running towards me giving me a tight hug.

I looked over at Aonung as him and his parents were having a group hug

"We're so happy for you son" they both said before coming towards me and hugging me.

"This calls for a celebration!"

Not 10mins later we heard the horn go off as everyone hurried to the shore where Tonowari announced my pregnancy.

"My son and Amiri have blessed the clan and have announced to me that they bear a child!"

Everyone lets out happy cries as we get pulled apart and bombarded with flower necklaces.

"We must celebrate!" Tonowari exclaims

The music starts and everyone dances around us.  This makes me realise how lucky I am.

After a while of everyone congratulating me and giving me blessings the sullys come up to me with a gift of their own.

"It is tradition in the forest to gift a pregnancy with a bead for your songcord" Neytiri says handing me a beautiful shell with the letter "S" carved one it. S for sully

"Just a lil something to remember who it came from" she whispers to me.

"Thank you so much Neytiri" I say while hugging her.

My emotions are everywhere I wanna cry, smile, sleep, eat, all of the above but one thing for certain I feel so content with life right now.

"It's nothing. You will make a fine mother Amiri" she says patting my shoulder and walking towards the party.

After the celebration Aonung and I were cuddling in his marui. I played with my songcord humming a couple beads before he spoke.

"My manawa? Will you sing your song cord for me?"

I got up to look at him before cupping his cheek
"Of course I can" I said while smiling

I sat in between his legs lying on his chest while his back was somehow prompted up. He caressed my stomach as I giggled moving my fingers to my first bead.

I sang of my whole life so far. Going from my first connection with eywa, to when Aonung and I first learned how to use a spear, to me running away and my time spent in a volcano, singing my newly added bead of my first pregnancy.