09

Sorry guys the battle scene is going to be dum because I really cannot be bothered writing it in detail.

But on the bright side Neteyam doesn't die 🫠🫠

———————————————————————

Amiri POV

On the way back to the marui we bump unto the sullys.

"Hey guys" I yell as they walk towards our direction

"Amiriiiiii" tuk screeches as I giggle and lift her up in my arms.

"Do you want to make sand castles with me?" She asks excitedly

"Of course I do tuk, I just have to help Aonung with something and I'll meet you back here"

"Yayyyy" she screams happily.

God I love seeing that kid smile.

I quickly rush to help Aonung with his hand so I can go play with tuk. He just watches my fast moves the whole time.

"Am I that bad to spend time with?" He asks sarcastically

"I just wanna go play with tuk pleeeaaaseeeee" I say giving him puppy eyes knowing he can't resist them.

"Fine fine I'll do the rest you were too rough on me anyways" he says smirking at me

I put a hand on my chest playfully acting offended before running out "I love yooouuu" I scream

"I love you too" he yells.

While tuk and I are building sand castles Neytiri, Jake, Ronal and Tonowari come over.

"We need to discuss something child." Ronal says before Jake tells tuk to go find her brothers.

"Okay, what is it?" I say nervously

"Have you ever heard of Miles Quatrich?" Jake says.

I freeze that name had helped torture me all those years.

"The sky person who turned Navi. He works with the ashi also one of the people who tortured me" I say while running a hand over my scars.

"Demon!!" Neytiri says looking at Jake.

"He's coming for us Amiri and we will go to war" Jake says.

My eyes darken at the opportunity to kill those who tortured me and ruined the home of my friends.

"But first we need to warn the tulkun so they may flee from the area ensuring their safety" Tonowari says

I nod calling my ilu and meeting mine and the sullys family at the edge of the reef.

"Kiriiiiii" tuk screamed as she jumped in the water

"Yes tuk?"

"Can I come with you pleaseeee"

"Sure jump on lets go follow the others"  Kiri says as she puts on tuk at the back of her.

"Payakan!" Lo'ak yells as he notices to the tracker buried into his fin. "I'm going to pull it out okay! Guys help me"

He says as we future to him after warning the other tulkun.

After many attempts we finally get out, in the near distance we hadn't noticed a many sky people boats and aircraft heading our way.

Lo'ak called upon his dad through his throat microphone that we were under attack. This fight was happening today and I want to be the one to end it.

"You guys go hide I'll take the tracker further away." I yell ignoring their screams I dived under water and swam as fast as I could on my ilu.