Reaching out

Open with an exterior shot of the Owl House with faint buzzing and a popular ringtone coming from Luz and AJ's bedroom window.

Cut to the inside of the Owl House, AJ and Luz are sleeping together, holding each other close. King and Millie are sleeping near them, curled up next to each other.

On a stool near them, Luz and AJ's phone were being charge by strange electrical bugs inside a jar with two phone charging chords tape onto the jar and plugged into the phones. Three frame pictures were also on the stool, the pictures were of AJ, Luz, Amity, Willow, and Gus posing together during Grom night, Luz and Camila hugging each other, and Erin and AJ, who is 5 years old, sleeping together on a couch.

AJ's phone was the thing buzzing and playing the ringtone, waking only AJ up from his slumber. He yawns quietly as he reaches up to his phone, takes the charger out of it, turning off the alarm.

He blinks a few times, adjusting to the lighting radiating off his phone. His eyes then widen after reading the name of the alarm. The time was 5:30 AM, the alarms title was, "Today's the day, be a supportive boyfriend." He breathes in deeply, holds it in for a few seconds before exhaling, looking to the alarm with determination, and turns off the alarm.

AJ: Let's be a good boyfriend.

He slowly and carefully pulls himself out from Luz's arms, making sure he doesn't wake her up. He successfully gets out of her arms, sees Luz reaching around for him before setting his pillow in her arms for a substitution, which seemed to have worked, seeing Luz clutching onto the pillow with a small smile on her face. He swiftly tip-toes his way out of the room, shutting the door behind him as quietly as possible.

He makes his way down to the kitchen and starts fishing through the fridge for anything to make a good breakfast out of. He was able to find griffin eggs, some slices of lactose free cheese, bacon, butter, a bottle of hot sauce, and found a bag of rolls in the pantries.

AJ: *Sets them on the counter, sighs* I wanted to make a breakfast torta, *Smiles a little, getting out a couple pans from the drawers below him, flips them in the air and catches them* but a few perfect egg sandwiches will do just fine.

He then preheats the oven to 350 degrees, sliding in a tray with 6 rolls inside. He turns on two burners on the stove, setting the two pans on them. He puts 5 straps of bacon on one pan, grease begin to bubble and bounce off of the syrips of meat with the bottoms of the bacon cooking.

He then cracks one egg on the second pan, letting out the yellow and white yolks inside onto the second pan. The clear white yolks begin to turn white, the liquid turning more into a delicious meal, readying itself to be combined with other ingredients prepping for digestion.

After a few seconds, he gently lays a slice of cheese on the cooked egg, the cheese beginning to melt onto the egg from burning heat of the stove.

For the next 20 minutes, he has cooked 20 stripes of crispy bacon, placing them onto a plate with a three layered paper towels on the bottom of them, catching and soaking in the greasy, and delicious juices leaking out of the bacon slices. 6 perfectly cooked and cheesy over-easy eggs, each one individually placed onto clean plates.