Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door

Open to the outside of Owl House as Hooty bangs his head against a typewriter.

Hooty: *Narrating* Dearest Lulu, I hope this letter finds you well, and that you're enjoying your time with your parents. I'm writing to let you know, that I am a genius!

Flashback to Hooty stretching his neck over to the mailbox at night. He takes outs Lilith's letter from it and places it on a rock.

Hooty: Whenst I wrote you last, I was in the throes of a malaise. That's when I got your letter!

Lilith: *Narrating* Hello, Hootsifer. Your letter concerned me. You write of feeling unimportant while Luz, AJ, Eda and King are off on adventures.

Hooty looks quite saddened by her concern and looks up to see his friends' silhouettes in Eda's room, Luz leaving with King in her arms, AJ walking next to her with Millie and Shelldon on each of his shoulders before Eda turns off the light.

Lilith: But, Hooty, you are the Owl House. You take care of everyone inside you. If that isn't a worthy purpose, then what is?

Hooty coos softly with a tear in his eye. Cut to him open the door to the living room.

Hooty: How we doin', Hoot House?

Everyone except AJ are situated on the couches. Luz lays on the green couch, looking to the echo mouse with a somber look. Eda has her face pressed up against a peice of paper on the red couch. King and Millie are laying together watching Crystal ball.

AJ is practicing on using his mystic staff with Shelldon attached. Spinning, twirling and stricking forward or sideways a few times. He is even wearing a new outfit once again. He still wears his Hamato shirt, grey jeans, blue and yellow shoes with dark blue laces, white socks, a aquamarine and dark turqoise jacket, and black fingerless gloves.

 He still wears his Hamato shirt, grey jeans, blue and yellow shoes with dark blue laces, white socks, a aquamarine and dark turqoise jacket, and black fingerless gloves

King: Can you keep it *Voice crack* down? *Adjusts his voice* Down! *Does it again* Down! Why does this keep happening?

Millie let's out Meow like chuckles to his voice cracks. This makes King blush a little bit feeling embarrassed.

Hooty: *Approaches King* Sounds like our little demon is becoming a "de-man"!

King: *Pushes Hooty away* Ugh! Why does that sound so wrong coming from *Voice cracks again* you? You! *Unintelligible angry noise* I am done with this!

King hops down from the couch and runs off.

Millie: *Sits up* Meow meo. [King wait, it was just a joke.] *Sighs through her nose*