Understanding Willow

Cut to a hallway in Hexside, where Boscha is magically changing her nails and Amity is reading.

Boscha: *Sporting tentacles* Too wiggly. *Changes to miniature flames* Too obvious. *Stops on talons* Now we're talkin'! I think today is a talons day-rawr!

Skara: Hey, girls! Time to bug out at my birthday party!

Skara holds up an invite which unrolls in the shape of a red butterfly. Its wings read "SKARA'S 15th". Boscha takes one.

Skara: Invite only, but you witches are my VIPs!

Amity: *Takes one as well* Are these made of real insect wings?

Skara: My dad spared no expense! You only turn 15 once!

Boscha: You only turn every age once, Skara.

AJ: *Narrator voice* Prepare thyself to do battle like a human! Let's get ready to, Thumb war!

AJ moves his hands away from Luz's and Willow's, who both are engaging in a thumb war; both have drawn faces on their thumbs as AJ watches on with a smile on his face, as the referee and Millie laying on his shoulders sleeping.

Luz: You're going down Willow!

Willow: *Laughs* It's funny 'cause it's stupid!

Boscha: It's so weird that two humans go here now. Too bad they already burned their social life at the stake. Any friend of Willow's is an automatic dork. *Her invite starts molting* Ugh! Skara! Why did you give me an invite that was molting? Gross! Give me another one.

Boscha throws the invite on the floor. Two younger kids see it.

Kid #1: *Gasps* An invitation to Skara's party! *Shoves the kid next to her aside* I want it!

Kid #2: I want it!

Kid #1: It's mine!

Kid #2: No, it's mine!

The two kids start fighting over the invite.

Teacher #1: Oh. Kid fight!

Teacher #2: Kid fight?

Detention Teacher: Kid fight!

AJ looks over at the scene before walking over to the invite, picks it up and brings it back over to Skara, Amity and Boscha. He holds it out for Boscha, who looks at him in disgust.

AJ: I think you dropped this.

Boscha: Ugh! *Slaps the invite out of his hand* Get away from me human nerd!

AJ just rolls his eyes and picks up the invite and hands it over to Skara.

AJ: Here ya go. *She takes it out of his hand; he turns to Boscha* Don't litter, jeezums knows how much trash we already have in the world.

Goes to walk away but he waves to Amity, smiling.

AJ: Howdy, Amity.

Amity: *Smiles* Hi, AJ.

AJ finally walks away as Boscha glares at him then to Amity