The intruder

Open to AJ with a few bruises on his body getting flung back holding his new mystic Kusari Fundo, weighted ball on the edge of the handle and tonfa in one hand with mystic energy already dispersing before holstering the wooden tool.

Eda is also flung back holding her staff, they are both in a secluded area in the forest both in a stand off, narrowing their eyes at each other.

The wind blows a few leaves from their feet, gliding away from the human and witch.

Eda makes her next move hitting the butt of her staff on the ground creating 3 rings in the air above her firing 3 lighting bolts at him.

AJ swings his Kusari Fundo extending the chain enough to wrap around a tree, releasing the saw blade securing his grip on the tree before the chain pulls itself in the handle, dodging the lighting bolts at the last second.

With the momentum of being pulled in he swings around the tree like spider man, he makes his chained weapon extend a little after swinging on the other side of the tree launching himself into Eda's direction.

Eda spins her staff, hitting the butt of her on the ground again, Owlbert spreading his wings and creating a magic circle on the ground around her.

AJs feet finally land back on the ground as his Kusari Fundo sapping the tree in half, leaving a tree stump on the ground.

AJ pulls with all his might as the orange spots on his right forearm and thigh start glowing, the Kusari Fundo sets the tree ablaze as it does it's signature gremlin laugh, before slamming burning tree onto Eda.

AJ retracts his Kusari Fundo which now has its flaming face smiling. A few seconds go by making the human boy a little nervous for his mentors safety.

AJ: Eda? Are you ok? *He walks over to her but stops as soon as he sees a glowing figure walking through the smoke*

Eda is seen walking out from the smoke envelope in a eda shaped force field completely unscathed from his attack and shrugs off her force field spell.

Eda: *dust herself off* Nice move kid, you always gotta bring the flare to everything in life don't ya?

AJ puts the KF handle in it's holster but KF is still set ablaze wrapping itself around his arm and resting it's head on AJs shoulder.

AJ: Well of course I do, it's my way of making life just a little bit more entertaining. *grinning*

Eda: *Chuckle snorts* Yeah I guess you're right.