Enchanting grom fright

Open on the Owl House living room. King is sitting on the couch, watching videos on Luz's phone while she uses a magnifying glass to look at a glyph symbol on the flower, doing her best to replicate it on a peice of paper. AJ is there too and is practicing movements with his katanas and Millie is sleeping on the couch, close to King.

Luz: Come on! Work this time. *Replicates plant glyph, activates it, gasps when a flower successfully grows* Yes! Check it out, AJ, King: my glyph skills are blossoming!

AJ: *Seethes his swords* Way to go Luz!

He walks over to Luz and gives a rewarding kiss on the forehead making her blush, giggling.

King: You think that's impressive? Check this out! Two warriors battling to the death!

AJ and Luz walk over to the coah, AJ sits on Kings right and Luz sits on King's left. On the phone, is a video lf two cats meowing. One prepares to pounce on the other but falls on its back. Luz looks at the open portal door.

Luz: Ah. I see we're getting enough Wi-Fi through the portal for cat videos.

King: Senseless violence. Yes, attack! Death is your god!

AJ: *Looks to Luz* Did you really think it was a good idea to show anyone from here the internet?

Luz: Yeah, *To King* I regret teaching you about the Internet.

King: Hah! What possible regrets could come from the Internet? Oh! Did you know that the Earth is actually flat?

Luz: *Takes her phone away* Yep, that's not right.

Her phone vibrates. She got a text from her mom reading, "How's camp today, cariño? <3, Mamá." Luz gulps. She starts typing "I", then deletes it. "I'm" and "It" are also typed and quickly deleted. She ends up sending a thumbs-up emoji.

Luz: Good enough.

King: Ah, a severed hand! Perfect response.

AJ: *Sighs* This is not gonna be a pleasant talk in the future.

Luz flops down on the couch and puts a pillow on her face as AJ rubs her back soothingly.

Luz: *Muffled* Ugh! What am I supposed to say? *Sits up; normal* "Hey, Mom, hey Auntie Erin, me and AJ are not at camp actually! We're in the demon realm learning to be a witch and mystic warrior! Also, did you know that demons and magic are real?" She. Will. End me. And Auntie Erin would be beyond furious if she saw AJ waving around mystic powered weapons!

AJ: Honestly, as the days go by we're making it harder on us the longer we wait to tell them.

King: Nah, they'd be freaked out by our world anyway. So actually, by keeping the truth from them, you're doing them a favor!

Luz: Hm. The demon on my shoulder makes a good point.

King: Always trust a shoulder demon!

He takes the phone. Hooty opens the door.

Hooty: Hoot hoot, kiddos! Time to fill up those darling little head of yours with... *Regurgitates a stack of books onto the ground* Mm-hmm. Delicious knowledge!