Insane in the Battle Nexus Vol. 4

Open 10 years ago in the Human Realm. On the country side, located in New York stood a three story white farm house, a red barn, and a small chicken house that is not being used in the lush green fields of beautiful grass and fully grown oak trees.

There was also a wooden swing bench under one of the trees that stands tall and healthy in front of the farmhouse

Soon, the sounds of a cars engine running and tires rubbing against the soft grass were heard in the distance as a retro styled, yellow van comes pulling up in front of the farmhouse.

(I'm upset that I haven't made this van as Erin's permanent car yet

(I'm upset that I haven't made this van as Erin's permanent car yet. So today, Erin has always had this van in the previous chapters she has been in.)

Once the van parks in front of the house, a few seconds go by before the passenger side door swung open with a hyperactive Young AJ, at the age of 4 years old, jumping out of the van with his arms spread upward, stretching whole body. As he landed on his feet, Erin stepped out of the van to reveal herself to be a little skinnier and have her hair dyed black.

Young AJ: Yay, we're home! *Waves his left hand to their house* Hi house, we're home!

Erin: *Rounded her van to Young AJ, crouches down to his level; Speaks in a high playful voice with a smile* Hi AJ! *Gently cups both sides of her son's face* I missed you *Mooshes his cheeks up and down* so much!

Young AJ: *Giggles and smiling giddily* Mommy! Stop! *Pushes her hands away* That feels weird!

Erin: *Speaks normally, chuckles with a sly grin* Okay, I'll just do this then. *Pulls her son closer and starts pecking his face with soft kisses*

Young AJ: *Starts laughing happily* Mommy! Stop, that tickles!

Erin: *She finishes kissing after pressing her lips on his left cheek for 3 seconds* Mwah! *Stands up straight and ruffles her sons hair* Alright, let's get the groceries. *Makes her way to the back of her van* The faster we get them put up, the faster we can watch our movie.