Elsewhere. Elsewhen. Elsewho?

Open to the Foot Clans camp, Lutin is walking over to The Shredders personal quarters that is located 20 meters away from the actual camp. Brutus was following him, but his pacing starts to slow down the closer they get to The Shredders quarters. Lutin noticed this and turns around.

Lutin: What is taking you so long? We must inform Master Shredder

Brutus: I'm sorry. *Clenched a fist* It's just-

Lutin: Listen, whatever it is that's bothering you, just put it aside and suck it up. *Narrows his eyes at him* So let's go.

Brutus looks at him with disapproval, shaking his fists slightly before letting out a sigh. Brutus catches up Lutin, and they continue onward to talk with The Shredder.

Inside of The Shredders base, he is seen on his throne, which is now set in front a huge round window built in his base. He seems to be trying to correct the accent writing on his arm, but it seems like every time he gets a sentence finished, corrupted mystic lighting would shoot a little uncontrollably and undoing what little progress he makes. He grips tightly on his wrist, and after a few seconds he finally calms his power down.

The Shredder: Hamato... *Clenches his fist* They stopped me from the beginning, and now I'm reducing to fighting a child under these conditions...

A short silence falls onto him. He noticeably twitches his head to the side.

The Shredder: Silence! *Shoots corrupted mystic energy at a blank wall, leaving a huge whole in the wall* It was not my foolishness for creating an inferior peice of armor!

He does not notice that Lutin and Brutus are peeking around the corner, watching him talking to himself. Another short silence goes by as The Shredders singular eye glows.

The Shredder: You asked for my knowledge to make something invincible. *Rises from his throne, walks down the steps and over to the giant window* You wished to be unstoppable, it was your eagerness to cause your suff-

He stops talking once he sees Lutin and Brutus peaking out from the doorway in the reflection. His eye and red spots grow brightly as corrupted mystic energy shooting out from them. He dissappears in the blink of an eye, Lutin and Brutus gasp at this before The Shredder reappears behind them with murderous intent.

The Shredder: Have you a reason for eavesdropping?

Lutin and Brutus turn around only for The Shredders tail to coil around them and lift them up to The Shredders face. They both struggle in The Shredders vice grip as the armored Warriors eye glew brighter.

The Shredder: Or shall I end your miserable existences here, *Tightens his grip on Lutin and Brutus, making them scream in pain* and now?

Lutin: *Gasps heavily* We are sorry, Master Shredder. But we only came to inform you... that we can not seem to find any more minerals that you desire.

Lutin and Brutus brace themselves for potential from The Shredder. But instead, The Shredder lets out a disappointed sigh and drops his minions fall to the ground.

The Shredder: I should have gone to the village myself. *Turns his back to them* Gather the Foot, and tell them to bring every tool we have. *Walks out from his throne room* I will be supervising them, *Stops and turns to the two* and you two on this mission. *Looks forward and continues walking away* Come. We don't have time to waste.