Eclipse lake

Open in the Emperor's Castle, where Belos without his mask on, has completely rebuilt the portal door and plugs in a pipe door on the bottom of the key hole. He motions for an Abomaton to turn a valve which injects a green substance into the doors wooden frame before using a pieced together key to open into the key hole in it. However, the key is instantly vaporized in his hand. Nearby, Hunter observes the test when Flapjack flies by and chirps.

Hunter: *Quietly swats Flapjack* Shoo! *Flapjack, perches on his shoulder*

Emperor Belos:  Would you like to see how it works, *Turns slightly* Hunter?

Hunter gasps before Flapjack becomes stiff like wood and lets Hunter hide Flapjack in his cape before approaching Belos.

Hunter: I didn't mean to hide, Emperor Belos.

Belos turns around, his maskless face is revealed to have a green scar horizontaly across his face streaking over his left eye.

Emperor Belos: We found every piece of the door. But without the power of the real key, it refuses to open.

Hunter: *Curious* Is it true that rain doesn't boil in the Human Realm?

Emperor Belos: It is. You know, I've been there before. Did I ever tell you that?

Hunter shakes his head.

Emperor Belos: The trees there are green. Nights are quiet. I look forward to seeing it again. *Steps down to Hunter's level* Were you spying on me just to hear these boring stories?

Hunter: The operation at the Knee, why did you switch me out with Kikimora?

Emperor Belos: *Places a arm around Hunter and leads him down the stairs* Everyone has a use, Hunter. Kikimora has her intricate little plans. The scouts carry out orders. And you, well, the Titan has big plans for you, and it would such a hassle to find a replacement. So, right now, you can be useful by staying safe in the castle.

Belos has escorted Hunter out of the room and reaches for the door.

Hunter: If this is punishment for failing my last mission, I swear I can do better.

Emperor Belos: *Gives him an appreciative smile* Goodnight, Hunter. *Closes the door*

Unsatisfied, Hunter turns and runs off.

Cut to the other side of the door with Emperor Belos putting his mask on, turns to side and faces a Gaurd Captain.

Emperor Belos: What is the reports on The Shredder?

Gaurd Captain: We do not know exactly where he resides, but we believe he is growing weak. If the legends of The Shredder are true, then he is not what he used to be.

Emperor Belos: Continue the search. *Walks up to the portal door* We do not know what he plans to do next.

Guard Captain: Yes, Emperor Belos.

He takes his leave. Once he was gone Emperor Belos looks up to the repaired portal door and smiles slightly under his mask.

Emperor Belos: You have quite the inspiring dream, Oroku Saki. But I will be sure to find a way to make use of that armor of yours for a more noble cause.