Happy Pride Month

Happy Pride Month, my friends!

Today, I have decided to be festive for this wondrous month and give the characters of this fan fic to come out and express their sexualities. They are mostly the insert and oc characters from me and the Rise series, but I still want them to be under the protection and eccaptence of the LGBTQ umbrella like everyone else.

Whether you are male, female, non-binary, or any other adjective, you are a beautiful person and deserve to be accepted for who you are.

First up, we have our two main protagonists and redeemed youngest Blight.

AJ and Luz both already believed themselves to be Bisexual and were happy by that fact. Amity once thought herself to be lesbian.

But after all the fun and crazy adventures they have gone on together. And as the three grew closer, they started to find and discover a strange feeling from within themselves.

AJ and Luz are more than happy together, but they feel they can have even more happiness and give that happiness with a third partner.

Amity discovered that she may just be attracted to more than just other girls and may just love both genders equally.

They are,

Poly Bisexual

Poly Bisexual.

Millie, Erin, and Big Mama, all three consider themselves to be completely straight.

But they do full heartedly support their friends, or anyone's sexual attractions and how they identify themselves. It's not their place to judge people and would not dare to change their morals.

They are

Straight Ally's

Straight Ally's

KF was once a powerful mystic weapon with the gift of life.