Really small problems

Open on the back of the Owl House. Cut to the kitchen where Eda is stirring something on the pot while King and Millie are watching Luz and AJ both in their Hexside uniforms, talk to Willow and Gus on a crystal ball.

Luz: So they said I couldn't remove my thumb, but look at that! *Pretends to remove her thumb* Whoop!

Gus: You sliced it off! *Panicked* You sliced off your own thumb!

Willow: *Chuckles* You guys make doing homework actually fun.

Luz: And they say humans can't do magic.

AJ: *Grins smugly flashing his big tooth* Look at me for instance.

King: Luz... AJ....*Climbs onto table with Millie following him* Nyeh! You guys have been talking to them all morning. Don't forget about the Luz and King comedy hour!

Eda: *Winces* Please, no. Not the comedy hour...

AJ: *Winces and holds his hands together, pleading to Willow and Gus* Willow, Gus, please save us...

King: This week I've been working with props! *Turns around to show a cardboard tube on his nose* Oh dear, I've gotten a tube stuck on my nose! Will I ever eat again? *Slams a piece of bread on his face* Looks like I'm toast!

Luz and King laugh while Eda covers her face in cringe, AJ slams his face onto the table groaning and Millie rubs her body against his head.

Eda: It just goes on like this for an hour!

AJ: It's only funny if the jokes are not over used!

Luz: Heyo, dough boy, quit loafing around!

King: Why don't you bake me?

Luz and King laugh and AJ groans louder.

The crystal ball buzzes with an alarm and flashes red. The time, 8:00, flashes below Willow and Gus. AJ raises his head and fist bumps the air.

AJ: Yes! Saved by the bell!

Luz: School time! See you guys in class!

Willow: Bye!

Gus: But what about the thumb?!

AJ: Cya, guys!

AJ ends the call. King sighs disappointedly.

Luz: Hey, don't worry. We'll finish our comedy hour when I get home. *Kisses King's skull and heads for the door*

King: Hee hee, oh, you!

AJ: Yeah, without me or Eda around. *Kisses Millie's forehead* Love you sillie Millie, *kisses King's skull* love you King. *Follows after Luz*

King: Bye, bye!

Luz: *Sing-songy* Try not to miss us while we're gone! *Closes door behind her and AJ*

After they left King and Millie run to the door with King putting his hands on the door and Millie sits their looking at it intently and both of their tails wag.