Chapter Five

**A/N: If I ever made the mistake of making Liam's eyes an icy blue (and I'm sure I have) could you please forgive me. I know they are golden haha I own all the Teen Wolves, I'm not slow. It's my mistake haha it's just there's so many blue eyes that I forget. Stiles does have blue eyes though, that's no mistake. He's killed before. Okay, that's all. Wait some serious Sterek moments like rough-Sterek-smut so if you're not comfortable I'm sorry. Seriously, it's rough frustrated sex!**

Liam sat on the couch next to Ethan, both of them enjoying a bit of pizza. I kept staring at them from the stairway as they enjoyed their bit of pizza, casting glances at each other. I could also feel a certain somebody staring at me from behind.

"You can say it." I growled, knowing that the two betas on the couch could hear me.

"I'm not going to." Derek sighed, causing me to get more annoyed.

"I seriously hate when you don't talk." I said, turning around to face him, immediately cursing myself for doing so. It's on rare occasions that Derek isn't covering up pretty much all of his body and this is obviously one of those cases. I'm not sure if it was some sort of superiority complex to prove that he had the better body of all the boys in the house and was trying to make us feel bad or whether or not he was just trying to tease me.

He was completely shirtless and wore these low riding sweats that did nothing to hide his intense v-line or hide the treasure trail that flowed down from his belly button. From the looks of it those sweats were all that he had on.

"Seriously, just sweats in a house full of gay guys." I said.

"It's my loft." He said, completely unfazed by his lack of apparel.

"You're such a show-off." I groaned.

"Yet, the one who really matters doesn't seem to care." He snapped.

The two on the couch turned in our direction and I scoffed in annoyance, making my way upstairs and past Derek, who quickly gave chase.

I walked directly into his room, the only place in this loft that was soundproof, for reasons I dared not think of. He followed behind me and slammed the door, looking at me in fury.

"You're being a jealous little brat." I told him.

"Ohh, this would be so different if I was doing it without a cause, but the boys literally right there in my face, in my place!" He screeched.

I stared at his now blue eyes and looked in a mirror to see that mines mirrored his. I picked up the nearest thing I could find and chucked it at the mirror in anger, the glass shattering into pieces.

"What the hell?!" Derek growled.

"Exactly, what the hell?" I yelled at him.

Derek walked up to me and wrapped his hand around my throat, holding me in place. He looked at me, opening his mouth to bare his fangs as he did a wolf howl in my face.

I let my claws come out and swiped them across his face, earning a satisfying howl of pain. Derek slammed me against the door as he smashed his lips against mines. Derek grabbed my thighs and lifted me up with ease, his hands running up and down my legs. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss as my hands locked around his neck. I let my fingers run through his dark spiky hair, loving the way that his hair felt silky in my hands.

"You taste like cinnamon."I mumbled.

"And you taste like sweaty lips and chapstick." He said, a smile forming on his face as I looked at him in disbelief.

"Well excuse me for not putting gum in my mouth because I didn't expect us to be doing anything. Speaking of did you plan this?" I asked him.

"Has anyone ever told you talk entirely too much?" He asked me. Before I could answer his lips found mines again. Derek's hands expertly handled my body as one of his large hands grabbed my bum and held me up against the wall. His claws extended and he slashed my shirt off, causing me to growl.