Chapter Eight

**A/N: Hi so did you like the new season 5 premiere? Do you trust Cody Christian character Leo?**

Nathan was becoming real dangerous. He was sitting at my dad's office once I came in. Nathan was in a deep conversation with Deputy Parrish, both of them laughing with no care in the world. I was sure Deputy Parrish was a Phoenix, mostly from the fact that he tended to smoke whenever he was healing and his eyes remind me of a flame. Nathan could put that flame out for good however, though from that look in his eyes I'm sure the deputy was the only person in Beacon Hills he would never hurt.

"Nathan!" I screamed, pulling his attention from the smiling deputy.

"Hi Stiles!" He said with a smile. "You're just the boy I'm looking for." He said, giving Parrish a cheeky smile before walking towards me. He was too innocent for all of this and I had to keep Parrish far away from Nathan's web, especially since I had no idea what he was up to.

He followed me around the corner, a smug look on his face as he crossed his arms in front of me, waiting to see why I interrupted him. "What's your end game?" I asked him. "You know who your targets are so why aren't you going for them?" I asked him.

"Haven't you figured that out yet Stiles?" He asked me, a sadistic smile on his face. I shook my head at him and he motioned for me to sit in the chair across from us. I refused and he shrugged, taking the seat for himself. "Okay, so first thing first is the Banshee and the, thing." He said disgustingly towards Deputy Parrish. "They both interest me."

I gulped, trying not to display my fear at his words. "What do you mean interest you?"

"Well Banshees are incredibly rare. I mean if everyone had a wailing woman on their side the death toll would be low, not to mention their incredibly useful with that voice of theirs. Not to mention Jordan has an interesting healing ability. He's virtually unable to perish!" He smirked at his words. "I made a funny. Anyways, I won't say he's necessarily a threat, because he doesn't even know what he is but wouldn't it be fun to be them for a day?"

"You want their abilities." I whispered.

"Then there's that boy Jackson. He used to be a kanima right? I wonder if you can turn him back to one. Plus there's the little fox Kira, she's actually weaker than Lydia if you ask me." He said with a smile. "I'm sure I'll get indigestion from eating something as pathetic as her. Then there's the twin ex-alphas Ethan and Aiden." He said, making me shudder slightly. He knew way too much."There's your technical alpha Lexi. Then a very interesting beta who's way stronger than he should be."

"Liam." I breathed.

"Must be a side-effect of him being an IED. Not to mention there's Isaac, though he's not that important. Then there's the beta who inherited his mother's gift to turn into a full-blown werewolf." He said, smiling as he talked about Derek. "Finally there's the true alpha. This little pack of yours is just so diverse and interesting."

"Which one of us is your true target?" I asked him.

He jumped up in a flash, pushing me against the wall with one arm. His hand gripped my throat as he lifted me up with no effort. "Stiles don't you understand? I want you all."

"I c-c-can't breathe." I said as he tightened his grip around my throat, threatening to crush it.

He dropped me a satisfied smile on his face. "Liam's the only beta that really interests me. They're interested in the others."

I growled at him even taking mild interest in Liam. "I won't let you touch him." I growled, my claws extending.

"Ohh, you think those little things can hurt me Stiles?!" He asked, trying his best not to laugh. "I could have you on the ground begging for mercy before you are even able to take your first swing." He said as he held a clear claw in front of my face. A clear liquid that I knew started to drop on the floor and a knot twisted inside my stomach. As if the wendigo wasn't enough, he's a cannibal that can immobilize his prey with a single scratch.