I Don't Want Your Help.

I have been at what I guess must be Izayas apartment for a few hours now, I'm unable to move off of the sofa because he has me sat in his lap with his arms around my waist. It didn't start like this but I kept trying to escape so he's 'been forced' to hold me still. It's painful to speak since I threw a few times shortly after escaping for the first time. I escaped a total of 3 times. Once I'm better I will kill him for taking advantage of my situation to kidnap me, if I was in good health I would've kicked his ass by now.

He finally lets me go to cook something to eat since its already evening. I really need a shower or bath but I'm not going to tell him that any time soon since I suspect he will do something perverted. He comes back with a bowl of chicken soup, but two spoons. I frown, that's enough soup for four people?! I reach for a spoon but he pushes my hand away.

He sits down next to me, the bowl in his lap and turns to me. I watch him pick up a spoon, blow on the soup and smirk

"say AAAHH!" He hovers the spoon in front of my mouth,

I glare at him while biting the end of the spoon and clamping onto it so that he can't get it back, he tugs at it and laughs

"you sure are stubborn [Name]-Chan!" He lets go so I pull the spoon out and start eating it myself. He watches for a second before picking up the other spoon and digging in, he eats without blowing and gulps it down. Within five minuets he has completed the entire bowl and I had eaten my fair share as well.

He takes the bowl back into the kitchen, he stays in there for a while and I decide it's about time I attempt escape for the fourth time but I'm cut off when he walks back in.

"I'll run you a bath if you want, but I suppose you will need help getting undressed and washed" He wears that irritating smirk again and eyes my reaction but I don't give him the satisfaction of seeing me embarrassed.

"thanks for the offer but I'm capable of doing that myself." I croaked, wincing at the pain. He looks disappointed but goes to run the bath anyway sensing my tiredness. Once it's filled he helps me over to the toilet seat and removes the bandage around my head explaining I reopened a cut that was already there. He leaves and I check he has closed and locked the door properly before undressing.

After washing and getting out I noticed he had forgotten to leave me any towels, no, that was probably on purpose I thought.

I knocked on the door and he was there within seconds

"Your done? Okay I'll come in then~" I knew he was grinning as he turned the door handle, in a panic I shoved the door closed, trying to yell but instead it came out quiet,

"no, towels."

"oh sorry [Name]-Chan~" he called sarcastically, yep he definitely planned this. A while later he opened the door to pass the towels in, but his arm was well over the table with a built in sink, I would have to lean over to get them but I couldn't without exposing myself if he was looking. Of course he was looking.

"drop them there please" I said knowing full well he would get me back later somehow, he sighed admitting defeat and dropped them before closing the door.

I left the bathroom feeling a lot better already. I met his grumpy stare as soon as I stepped out. He sat on the sofa looking at me like some sort of candy deprived kid.

"perv" I told him, sitting down next to him and yawned.

"Your so mean [Name]-Chan" he whined

"I'm not mean I just don't want to let you get what you want." I dragged myself over and dropped down onto the sofa beside his large frame. I sighed and relaxed for a second before being shoved over by a gentle but forceful hand and straddled by a very annoyed Izaya. I blushed and turned to the side to try and hide it knowing full well it probably did nothing.

"what do you think I want from you?" his voice was low and soothing, I glanced up at him and saw that he was staring at me with two big brown/red orbs, scanning my face.

"You want to figure me out like a puzzle so that you can control me with my weakness." It was my best guess, but the wobble in my voice betrayed my confidence.

He smiled, "anything else?"

"I don't know." I admitted and looked back up to him, his face now holding a smug smile, he just figured out I don't like not knowing things. "tell me then" he raised an eyebrow before telling me in the same evilly low voice

"well one, it's so entertaining to mess with you and two, just like any other human you produce reactions in which I find fascinating." of course he doesn't care about me. I felt a little disappointed at this.

Within a second he leaned down, harshly pressing his rough but soft lips to mine, smirking but also keeping his eyes open just a crack to study my face, I was surprised and tried pushing him away by his chest, instead he deepened the kiss, briefly licking my bottom lip and then biting it gently. He pulled away slightly when I refused to cooperate and whispered in my ear

"but what I like about [Name] is that she is so stubborn and thinks that she can deprive me of any fun." He twirled his finger around my [h/c] hair. He stayed there for a while, pressing against me and twirling my hair, enjoying the way I trembled and watching how my eyes darted around, unsure of where to look.

He finally got up and walked off to I don't care where, leaving me to suffer in my thoughts.