Escape Mission.

I woke in a cold sweat, it was dark and I couldn't see anything. I hadn't been dreaming about anything so I'm not sure why I woke. I glanced around the silent room and only just spotted my bag tucked under the coffee table and open. I shouldn't have trusted him at all, I shunned myself for getting into this mess as I wiped away some sweat drops from my forehead. I rolled off the sofa, landing on all fours on the cold, hard wooden floor being careful to be quiet. I pulled it out and checked what was inside, everything seemed to be there except my phone. Ugh.

Standing up, I walked with my hands out like a zombie trying to find a wall, I found some fabric I guessed must be the curtains and tugged at them, revealing the city all lit up. It was kinda pretty. Moonlight illuminated the room, everything was still and silent, there were no people walking around outside either, it must be early in the morning. I shivered.

I creeped over to the next room and peeked around the door, it appeared to be his office. I couldn't see it and his computer was turned off. I held my breath and walked over, I pulled out the draws of his desk half afraid of what I might find. It was mostly documents and switchblades but I found it in the bottom drawer along with my mobile number and my step-mothers mobile number. Why would he want those? I thought back to our conversation "What would happen if your step-mother died?" I grabbed the paper, scrunching it up and throwing it in the bin hoping he wouldn't find it. I took my phone and turned it on, no messages, no phone calls. I checked some of my conversations to see if he had been texting anyone and to my surprise everything was deleted. Bastard, a conversation with my father had been on here! I checked my photos to see everything there was fine but there was a picture of Izaya, holding my phone up and taking a picture of himself smiling evilly.

I snapped it shut not wanting to see his stupid face anymore and rushed to the front door, grabbing my bag on the way. I slipped into my shoes and went to open the door but it was locked. Now what?  I ran my hand through my [h/c] locks and searched my mind for anything about keys.

I couldn't think of anything and turned around and bumped into a hard chest and stumbled back, my eyes widened as I saw it was Izaya in only a shirt and boxers. My heart raced.

"Trying to escape again?" He sighed as if annoyed. I frowned, moving my vision to his glowing red eyes. He took a step towards me and I stepped back as well, hitting the wall. he reached his arm over me and fiddled with something on the door and I suddenly fell back, the door swinging open. I hit the floor and my butt hurt, he simply chuckled and nudged me with his foot to get out of the way of the door. I stood up and turned, not regretting leaving and not looking back at the figure in the doorway. My heart thumped in my ears, a strange feeling washed over me, danger! danger! don't leave! My senses screamed at me but I ignored it in my anger and walked out of the door. Bad idea.