Question Answers!

Lil_Mouse13 asks Izaya... Why you pervert?!?!?!

Izaya: Hmmmm? Pervert you say....  I wouldn't go quite as far as pervert you see, I prefer to think of myself as God. Worthy of everything and anything ;) and I do not deserve to be hidden from by my cute, perfect little humans.

AnimeFangirl27 asks Izaya... Dear Izaya-kun, why do you hate Shizou-san?

Izaya: Hate isn't a strong enough word but also not completely correct. He is a human among the others so naturally, I have to love him a little I hate to admit since I can toy with him. Although I detest him since he is a destructive idiot who acts without reason and hurts my poor other little humans.

MonokuroNeko asks Izaya... Izaya, would you ever consider getting a cat? :3

Izaya: They're pointless creatures, and besides who needs a cat when I can snuggle my cute [Name]-chan? <3 But I guess I could consider it if [Name] truly wants it.

ShimmerShey asks Izaya... Izaya-San: Do you know how awesome you are!?

Izaya: Well of course, I am God. I am above the rest and I do make some awesome tuna sushi. 

EmmaleighRosano asks me... (thankyouWhen is the next update?

Me: uhhhhhh.... well you see I am quite the ordinary person. I go to school... which mean a huge chunk of my life is taken away by that. Also I'd like you to consider: When I am not in the right mood to write, I write terribly and I make nothing worth reading. I'm sorry :/  

LeslieBoteler asks Izaya... Izaya-chan, would you rather flirt with danger or disaster and chaos?

Izaya: Hmm.. I'd have to flirt with danger as the outcome is unknown ;)

Mysteryknowsall asks Izaya... Orihara-San would you still be a twisted, crazy, phycho and a human lover when you grow old, have wrinkles and grow white hair???

Izaya: You should know I'm forever 21 hehe~ But in a strange case if this were to occur I think I'd rather kill myself.

Lunanoa asks Izaya... Mr.Orihara why do you call yourself a God even tho you are also human like us?

Izaya: Because I am completely in control of the humans, I have knowledge beyond their imaginations. Therefor I am superior and why shouldn't I call myself God?

MichaelaHlavakov asks Izaya... Izaya... :D What would you do if [Name] fell in love with Shizou and move to his place... Or she just cheat on you with him? :DDD

Izaya: I'd know if the monster came anywhere near my [Name]-chan so it wouldn't be possible in the first place. And what any sane mortal would leave my sexiness to be with a thing like that?