Christmas!

I woke up laying in my bed. It felt so good to be able to say 'my bed'. It was so comfy that I never wanted to get up. I thought about the streets, how unsafe I was there. I know now that the small apartment I had when I first arrived wouldn't have kept me alive more than a month. It must be close to Christmas now... Christmas. .. Oh my God!! I jumped up and searched for a clock, anything to tell me the date. Without really thinking I ran out of the room and ran to the TV, it was 5 days until Christmas!! WOOOOOOO I ran back to Izayas office, a very surprised Izaya sat there.

"ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS" I jumped around and squealed in excitement before racing back out of the room rushing to get dressed and yanking some socks on before running back to Izaya who sat wide eyed and surprised

"Have you got a tree?!?!" I practically jumped around asking Izaya.

"In the loft.." He slowly pointed the way to the loft and of course I was gone in a flash to get it although by the time I had dragged it into the hall and assembled it I was thoroughly disappointed with its tiny size. I huffed as I looked at it, wondering how I could decorate such a small tree. From behind me Izayas arms slipped through my waist and he rested his chin on my head

"Your so immature, I don't usually celebrate christmas so this is all need." I blushed a little at my excited behavior earlier.

"Well its only christmas once a year stupid"

"oh calling me stupid now are we?" I gulped at my choice of words. "I'll make you pay for that, lets play hide and seek." Oh god what's that I wonder... I tugged out of his arms and faced him with a frown.

"You have a minute to hide and if I can find you within 5 minutes we do Christmas my way. If you win we can get a bigger tree and more decorations." He grinned at me but I had a mind blank. Where do I hide?! D:

"Go!" He shouted and closed his eyes and began counting.

Me: wait wut... Oh.. wait... AAAAAHHHHHDJDJGJDIRHAKIFN RUUUUUNN

I literally ran into several rooms and back out again in a desperate panic to find a good hiding place.

"49... 50... 51..." In my total confused state I ran into his office and glanced around, my eyes settled on his desk.

"60... coming, ready... or... not." He lowered his voice to sound intense and I tell you now it was nerve wrecking. I heard him enter a few rooms and then walk past the door, relief flooded through me but then he stopped and with him my breathing and heart stopped. There was a long silence then there was the soft thud of feet on carpet A LOT closer. I held my breath and squeezed my eyes shut, 'don't find me don't find me do not find me' I mentally chanted.

"Boo."

"GOD DAAAMNNNN IITTT!!!!" I yelled at Izaya who wad crouched in front of me holding his switch blade. He flicked it open with one sharp motion and moved closer to me under the desk until I was trapped beneath him. With his voice intimidating and whispering he said

"At christmas I have one person with me, and I play with their head and their emotions until they scream for me to stop" There was a sickly smile on his face, at the same moment he saw the slight fear in my eyes, I saw the madness within his.

Hey thanks for reading! There will be another part uploaded before christmas of what happens that day before we continues with our story ♥ thanks for any comments or votes, follows ect. although I don't reply I always read them and they always make me very happy :D Have a great day ~