Lazy Days.

"hmmmphh" I moaned and rolled over in my bed, super comfy. I was in a stupid position with my leg on top of another and my arms all over the place, in between my legs was my other leg. Wait. I only have two legs. I forced my eyes open slowly and focused on the face in front of me. Red eyes were an inch away from mine, they looked very, very irritated.

"OH MY GOD IZAYA BED LEGS AAAAHHJDIUYJDNDKDI" I screamed into his face in utter shock and rolled off the bed because I jumped so hard. I landed on my back in a mess and no doubt looking like a wreck with hair all over my face. I didn't attempt to move because I was still processing what just happened. "I must look so sexy right now." I came to the conclusion.

"If you say so, pink panties girl." At this I sat up lighting fast, almost headbutting Izaya in the process and covering my crotch with my hands and blushing like a sun burnt tomato. He smirked still staring at my pants.

"You pervert stop staring! " I yelled, quickly glancing down at myself only to realise I was in a pair of large shorts. "oh..." when did I change- "Izaya you dressed me?!" I more demanded than asked "no you slept walked into my wardrobe." He looked at me lazily and totally serious. Someone normal would be like: 'what the fudge?' but no, I said: "WOAH COOL I slept walked!!!1! can we set up cameras next time?!".

He sorta just stared at me as if I was a waste of space. This carried on for a while, my face just became D;

"why was you in my bed anyway?" I questioned.

"this is my bed." He slipped out of bed wearing no shirt and some PJ bottoms, I awkwardly gawked at his toned belly while he checked his phone. He glanced over at me crouched behind his bed, looking like a wreck that cant dress herself and dribbling and decided a photo was suitable. And that's how I spent all day trying to kill him.

--a bit later that day--

He's getting in the shower! Into shower! Showweerrrr! Perfect! I can steal his phone and he can't do anything about it because he'll be butt naked! I grinned evilly as I crouched outside the bathroom door, feeling like a ninja spy potato. But not a potato. I heard the shower turn on... I'll wait just a few more seconds... I rushed silently to the other side of the closed door. Reached for the handle, slowly... Quietly... Just as I grabbed it the door swung open and I fell into the bathroom in front of, well. A very naked Izaya. How naked? Towel naked. I mentally cursed at myself for feeling disappointed. He raised an eyebrow

"you want me to take it off...?" A seductive smile appeared on his face, only causing my cheeks to burn more

"NO!" I yelled and my covered my eyes tightly with my hands, I slowly got up still unable to see and reached around for the door aimlessly with one arm. My hand hit Izayas shoulder making me jump a little. With one swift motion he pulled me against him and pulled away the remaining hand covering my eyes, our bodies were pressed together in a fashion that I couldn't see anything if I looked down. My heartbeat sped up and no doubt I was red as a tomato. I refused to look at him and kept my eyes shut.

"look at me [Name]" he demanded in a low husky voice. I opened my eyes unwillingly and saw he was only an inch away, his red eyes on mine, still wet coal black hair dripping. It would be an understatement if I said he looked attractive at the moment. He teased me by breathing on my lips and leaning in but moving to the side and instead whispering into my ear

"What was you doing [Name]?" His breath tickled my neck, what was I supposed to say!? I can't tell him about my evil plans to steal his phone and take revenge! I will have to sacrifice some dignity, it's the only way. I mentally cried and shook my fist in sadness as if to say 'so close! yet so far...'

I opened my mouth to answer but then was interrupted by Izayas ringing phone! YESSSS!!! imaginary fist pump! He scowled and turned away to grab his phone, regretfully pulling away from me, I took the chance to run out of the bathroom and plot my next attempt at righteous revenge!

Izaya had ignored me once he exited the bathroom now fully clothed and focused on his work although I could tell he was in a foul mood from the way he wasn't spinning on his chair as usual. This might've been due to the fact that I had been hid behind the sofa in his office, only my eyes and fingers showing over the top and spying on him for the entire hour. I was unsure he knew I was there since he had not looked at me once, not that I wanted him to as I was evily planning against him. I had come up with a brilliant plan. Outside the door I had set up a piece of string, he was sure to trip over but just in case he managed to miss the string somehow I also surrounded the area with pocket knives I had found around the house, all balanced facing upwards. It was completely fool proof.

I waited a total of 3 minutes more and finally he got up and walked to the door but stopped just before and sighed, frustrated.

"what on earth are you attempting to do I really can't figure it out" I assume he said to no one in particular ._.

I whispered (for effect) very quietly "muahahaha my evil plan is about to set into motion" Again he sighed, opening the door and stepping over, yes, I repeat, stepping over the string and knocking over all of the knives with his shoe.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" I shouted dramatically from behind the sofa and pretended to die on the floor.

After a while of refusing to move off the floor (I was obviously impersonating a beached whale) (very serious business.) Izaya dragged me out of the room and so I decided to make better use of my time to bake cookies for Izaya. My own special ingredients and everything, this consists of bleach, vinegar, milk powder, ketchup, fish, pineapple and flour. (author note: try this at home and you will die, so don't please...) They surprisingly looked quite appetizing after they were cooked and so I took them in for him on a plate.

(seriously don't make these) I took them into his office and proudly laid the plate on his keyboard so that he would notice them. I smiled triumphantly when he looked at me.

"why are they pink?" He asked with a deadly straight face. Fudge I didn't come up with an excuse for that part!

"uhh welllll you seee there was a problem since I was... uhh... gonna make each cookie a different colour y'know just to make it pretty but you only had the tiniest smidgen drop of red left so they're just pink." I sighed in relief that my rambling made some sort of sence. Although not so relieved that he wasn't having any of it.

"You eat one."

"youuuknowwwhaattt maybeiwilljustgoandputtheseinthebinbecauseithinktheflourwasoutofdate." I said in super speed and picked up the plate and left shamefully.

DAMMIT! This is not going to plan. I collapsed onto the sofa and buried my head into one of the pillows. It smelled like him. It was a weird smell, sort of like metal but then something I couldn't put my finger on. Like the fabric off a new coat not dissimilar to the one Izaya owns. That gave me an idea. I bet Izaya really despises imposters. I grinned into the pillow and continued to plot my devilish scheme [insert crazy evil laugh]