Not Going As Planned.

A while after Shizou agreed to help me if I cook his meals and did odd jobs around the house although I couldn't stay any longer than a week unless I get a job. Sounds fair enough to me, he showed me around the rather small apartment with a large amount of mess, it wasn't perfect but it was comfortable. He also mentioned that the only place I can sleep is on the sofa but it's still much better than the streets I guess, at least there's a smaller chance of being stabbed, raped, kidnapped and being found by Izaya.

Izaya. I wonder what he's doing right now...?

Izaya's POV~

I wonder what the hell [Name] is doing right now... I frowned, unhappy with the discomfort of not knowing what she's up to. I spun in my chair, only stopping after a minute to stand up,

"I'm going out Namie". I didn't bother looking at her as I walked out. Human emotions are dark, cruel things, I hate how I can't control them when it comes to her. I hate that I don't understand what she's thinking. Surely any normal person in her shoes would be overcome in fear and grief and so would take the obvious path and come to me, her only comfort. But no, she goes to him. I want to be the only one she ever wants to go to. I cant believe I'm admitting this to myself, just shows how much it's messed with my head. She's frustrating but addictive. Although I have a small hunch she's doing this to wind me up. I grinned, I know what I'll do then.

Reader's POV~

Day 1 of Operation Revenge On Izaya... Sounded a lot better the first time round. I'm practically jogging to keep up with Shizou, he takes pretty big strides when he's walking but it was the horrified stares I was receiving that made me begin to regret this the most. He came to a sudden stop and I almost crashed straight into his back, goddamn why does he- My eyes fell on Izaya across the road, looking straight at me. My heart sped up a little from adrenaline or was it something else? I moved behind Shizou, peeking out from behind his back. I noticed there was a girl with Izaya, I couldn't really see who it was since she was turned away from us. What happened next played out very slowly, he turned and grabbed the girls hand. He pulled her close to his face. They kissed. Sh*t of course this was just a plan to get me back, to stop this silly revenge. In fact it means I've come a little closer to winning since he's doing all this just so he can play around with my emotions. I smile a little and Izaya shoots me a death stare. I wonder why Shizou hasn't been doing anything even though Izaya is- I turn around to see a gang and a very p*ssed off Shizou.

"Hand over the girl and we'll leave you alone" The front gang member wearing a yellow scarf around his neck grinned, his rotten teeth showing through.

I gritted my teeth,

"How about I give you Shizou, and you leave ME alone!" I kicked him in the shin as hard as I could and ran into a nearby alley to hide behind a bin. I listened to the punching and crumbling of the path as Shizou beat up the gang but all I focused on was the approaching silhouette from the shadows...

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Votes and comments very much appreciated!