Awoken.

Thump. Thump. Thump. THUMP. I awoke with a jolt and began hyperventilating, it was pitch black and I had no air. Desperately I clawed at the wooden box that caged my body. I screamed for something, anything to let me out! Metal hit my coffin sending a shock through me. I felt myself begin to lose consciousness from lack of oxygen. Suddenly the lid was heaved open and I gulped cold fresh air in. I struggled to move, as if I were half paralysed.

My eyes widened, Izaya was dead. He had shot himself through the head, suicide. Tears formed in my eyes as I took in the dark silhouette of the very man who slit. My. Throat. I screamed at him, no words able to express my anger. He yanked my limp body out of the grave and gagged me before throwing a bag over my head. I didn't care, I was in shock. He was dead. Although in the back of my mind I felt deceived, as if something was wrong. How am I alive? And how did I know Izaya was dead?

After an hour of being thrown around all tied up and unable to right myself  in the back of a van, I had thrown up over myself. As disgusting as it was it helped me realize something, I must have been drugged. The vomit stank of some vile chemical which must have sent my body into temporary paralysis and my brain in to a deep sleep, which would appear as though I were dead. The chemical had entered my blood because it was on the knife that sliced my throat, it attacked my brain instantly as it hit the blood vessel supplying my brain. The cut had not been deep enough to kill me. The man I was dealing with was much more intelligent than I had originally thought.

Another thought had occurred to me in this hour; I had no way of knowing that Izaya was dead and what I saw was likely to be a dream. The more I thought about it the more I wished it was true. However, I'm not dead yet and I need to focus on getting myself out of this mess. By myself this time. I couldn't be sure anyone would be there to save me this time, I've learnt this already. The difference was: I had a raging fire inside me fuelling my thirst for revenge.

--------------------

Authors Note

MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES THE STORY IS CONTINUING.

I hope you all get what you wish for <3