4.

Tonya | west hill nails 1:15 A

Tonya | west hill nails 1:15 A.M

I blocked Durk off my phone I don't have to for any bullshit with him. I post pictures on my page since I haven't been active in a while.

I jumped up as I heard a knock on my car window I look up saw von. I rolled down the window. "Dam girl looks like you saw a ghost or sum".

"You scared the hell outta of me-"

"Is you getting out the car I don't have all day girl". I turn the car off grab my purse got out the car follow behind von. I agreed on hanging out with him I didn't have fun with last night at his welcome home party.

"Can you walk Infront of me Iron like people walking behind me" I rolled my eyes walk upfront. I head giggles that's when I turn my head saw him looking at my ass licking his lips. "Boy if you don't stop".

He laughs.

We entered the nail salon y'all are probably wondering why In the hell von is at the nail shop with you well he ask if he could come with me Which surprised the hell out of me.

"You should get your nails done too" I say writing my name down and his. "Folks stop playing with me".

"Not like that a touch up" I replied.

He sat across getting his nails done I sat talk with the lady as she did my nails. "Is he your boyfriend?" She asked.

"No best friend" I replied. I look over saw von smiling while looking at the lady doing his nails. "Really? No... no...I thought you two were in a relationship".

"Hahaha trust me ma'am you're not the only one that thinks we're" I replied.

My phone lit up showing a message from Durk on my Instagram.

Lildurk- Where are you I'm finna pull up

Lil durk- ?

I ignore his messages. This boy don't get it I'm done I'm not going back to him ever again!.

"Yo who's that blowing up ya phone" von asked.

"My auntie"

"Pick up the phone don't do her like that" he says laughing.

"Later. I'm trying to have a good time with you".

 I'm trying to have a good time with you"

"Aww" the lady said.

"Y'all trying to make a nigga blush" he say then putting his head down.

"Na Don't put your head down"

"My nails are not that long" I say as we walked out the door going to the car. "Yes the hell it is hol up someone texting me" I unlocked the car door von came in texting on his phone.

I sat my purse the back in the seat. "Who's that".

"Damn why you worrying about it you not my girl".

I rolled my eyes. "I'm playing- I'm texting Durk".

"What he want".

"I'm not about to tell you all that". I playful hit him. "Ow girl music shit" he say.

"Oh"

~

India 🤍

India 🤍

Durk been all up on his phone since this morning I think he's cheating on me. I might be wrong who knows I lean my head abit  seeing who he's texting. "You don't trust me?" He ask smiling.

"Of course I do I was seeing who's keep you entertained all day".

"No one I'm just chatting with von on this music shit" he shut his phone off lean his head on me."are you going spend time with me now".

"Yea".

Maybe I should ask him for the password?.

"Babe".

"Yea"

"What's your password to the phone"

"I can't tell you that".

"Why".

"Because I have- why are we on this India I told you I'm not cheating-".

"I- I know I believe you babe I'm sorry if I'm doing to much" I told Durk.

"I forgive you can you give me a kiss"

I nodding my head lean in on his lips we kissed.