8.

Kayla

Kayla

I don't fuck with Durk I heard about his ass!. he likes to fuck with my brother bitches. I was going to tell von but I don't want to ruin his moment. For Tonya I gotta have a talk with her see if it true but she doesn't seem  like the type to cheat. I know her an von use to be besties for a long time I never really got to know her.

I'm in von's room scrolling through Instagram. "What the fuck is taking her so long?' I asked.

Von didn't want to leave her so he waited for her. "Leave her along"

"I'm asking . oh you need to talk to durk about his behavior"

Damn I didn't mean for that to come out. "What you mean?"

"He's mean" Kayla outta all words you come out an say that. He laughs. "Your ass scared of Durk".

"No....shut the fuck up von- Tonya!"

"Sorry I'm coming" she comes out I look saw von licking him bottom lip. "Not now let's go" I say.

He gets up from the bed we leave out the door we goes to the pool. Von is so in love with Tonya he always under her. Outta all the girls he's been with I like her the most. She seems like a nice girl for him.

"Ahh von don't" I watch von grab Tonya both goes in the pool. She comes up gasping for air. "You good".

"My hair" she wines.

I laughed as moving my feet in the water. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah".

"He doged your ass"

Durk comes in with India I turn rolled my eyes. "Shut up Durk" Tonya replied.

They get inside the pool. Von gets Tonya both huged up as her head was on his chest.

~

Tonya

Tonya

"No you better not take me to the deep end I can't swim I'm too short.... von please!" I said he stops taking me to the end.

"you lucky I love your ass"

I look up at him kissed him. He had his dreds tied up in a rubber band. "Your secret are save with me" he sings.

"Oh no singing is not for you" I say swimming away.

He laughs. "I listened to that on ya phone I like it that's my favorite song".

Durk and India hug up in the water as he kisses her lips. I gets out dry off. "I'm about done with this"

"We only been here for like 30 minutes".

"I'm tried I'm going back to the room".

"I'm on the way let me chat with Kayla for Abit"

"Goahead see in a lil" I blew him a kiss making him smile.

I went to the room took a shower. I put me on some shorts one of von shirts. As I came out the bathroom von comes in. "What the hell you doing with my shirt?"

"You don't want me to wear your shirt? Fine"

"I'm playing you look cute with it on " he kisses me. "Go take a shower" I walk to the bed getting inside the covers. "Can you pick out me some clothes" he say in the bathroom.

"Yea"

"Thanks" he replied.

I get out of bed find him a a black t-shirt an shorts, boxes.

He comes out drying his body off. I look down saw how big his man was. "You nasty" he say

"How?" I replied trying not to laugh.

"Cause you looking at my dick" he puts his boxes on then the rest.

Thank you Jesus.

"How can you forget my socks" he grab him a pair of socks. He comes in bed.

He grabbed his phone went on candy crush. I layed on him put my leg over his body watch him. "You a pro at this game"

"Tell me something that I don't know"

"Von"

"Huh"

"Do you really love me?"

"Why would you ask a stupid ass question like that you know I do".

God I love this boy accent. "Just making sure".

"What if we broke up an moved on would you ever diss me?"

"Hell na Tonya I got so much love for you- I know I said some bad shit back then. I promise not to ever diss you like that- why are you asking me these questions?"

"I don't know let's change the subject let's watch a funny movie Friday"

"Okay we gotta go on your Netflix account I didn't pay my bill".

"Really von it's only 12 dollars"

" I don't have any money on my card I withdraw it out".

Hope you guys enjoyed!.