17.

Tonya 🤍 | otw to the studio

I stayed off the internet for awhile after all that drama shit pop off. Von on the other hand is loving it he goes on his live and trolls the hell out of the fans about it. "If y'all ready wanna be a hundred I fuck with Tonya before any Bitch we go way back, asian just is one of my side bitches" I turn gave him a look. He slowly turns his head looks at me. "What" he giggles. I rolled my eyes went on my phone turning to the window. "stop that shit ma".

"No you really doing to much" I say scrolling through my phone.

"aw she mad". He says laughing.

It's really upsetting me on how he thinks it's funny he's not caring on how I feel about the situation. "I'll holla at y'all folks later".

"I'm trolling them"

"You know I hate that why keep doing that you just giving more people to talk" I say looking at him.

"Fuck them folks". A face time pop up on his phone from Durk he answers. "What up bruh"

"Man you gotta chill on the internet shit-".

"Thank you" I say making Durk smile.

"Shut up" von told me.

"They know what time it is they know I'm not to be fuck with-".

"I get you on that but you don't want niggas think you enjoys your girl arguing with your side Bitch".

"Durk you should know I don't give a fuck" when he said that I hit him. "Oh shit everything okay?" Von hangs up the video call. "Stop".

"Or what what you gone do" I say hitting him again.

He grabs my neck chokes me he leans to my ear. "What you got to say now" I gasped. He lets go starts laughing. Oh my god he choke me. The driver pulls up to the studio Kayla stood outside with grandbabi taking pics. He gets out the car goes to Grandbabi gives him a hug.

"You okay Tonya?" The driver asked.

"I'm fine thanks for asking". I say wiping the tear away.

I got all my stuff got out the car. I walk inside the building walk to the bathroom lock the door. Cries my phone buzzed I got a message from Durk I unlocked my phone went to the message.

Unknown - Checking up on you- you good please let me know doll 😩

I smiled text back.

Me -

I'm okay thanks 💕

Unknown-

Anytime

"Tonya if you don't open this door I know something" Kayla said knocking.

I got up and answer. "Let me guess y'all got into it".

"Yeah- your brother a ass hole"

She laughs. "You just now finding out- stop crying you need to women up and be in charge let him know you that bitch".

I laughs. "Easy for you to say".

"I'm be real with you I like you you like one of the best ones he ever fucked with I hate when you both argue my brother hates it too".

Kayla convince me to go and be boo'ed up with von since he felt bad for what happened earlier. He wrap his arms around me kissing me I suck on his bottom lip as we were making out. "I love you".

"I love you too" I say.