5.

Tonya | Von's apartment | 4:00 p

Tonya | Von's apartment | 4:00 p.m
"Give me 50 pushups" I told von as he was on the floor. I watched doing push-ups the way his vain's was showing out his arms was turning me on.

He gets up dust his hands off. I laughs. "Move folk" he move me out his way. "You can't get man".

"I can" he walks to the counter gets his phone hit the answer button. "What up"

"Where you at?" I hear a female voice say. "At a friend's house why?"

"Boy Don't play with me you know I was coming to pick you up".

He laughs. "I forgot shawty"

I sat down on the couch got on my phone Rollin my eyes listen to him talking to the girl.

How disrespectful is this I know we're not in a relationship but it feels like it. We'd been spending time almost everyday if we're not busy.

He looks at me seeing how annoyed I was. "I'll call you back later I'm in the middle of something" he replied hanging up on the girl before she could get a word out her mouth.

"Why you sitting over there sad".

"Who me no" I say scrolling through my phone. "Who you talking to  unknown nigga?" He asked as he walk over to the couch. "No" I replied pushing him off of me As he tried to lay his head on my lap I smiled.

He does it again. "Warm"

"Boy-"

I got butterflies in my stomach when he did that I look at his big juicy lips. He stare at me. "Remember when I use to do this"

"Yes I do-"

When we was young von use to lay on me fall asleep all the time at my house after he was out on the streets doing god knows what.

He was falling asleep as we was watching tv I look down an smiled this boy ain't change.

I softly touched his face. Look at him. This the most hardheaded kind boy I've ever met in my life. I know him more than anybody.

I know how to get that soft side of him than anyone.

~

Durk | Vons apartment 6:00 p.m

Von went to the bathroom as I sat across the couch from Tonya. Playing the game. "You a ho fr" I mumbled under my breath.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"I ain't stutter" I replied

She looks at the hall way making sure von wasn't out. "Let me tell you something if you ever call me that again I will smack the shit outta of you it's not like that between von and I if we are why you care we not together so leave me the hell alone" I she whispered yelled.

I smirked.

I passed the game got up walk over to her leaning to her. She slowly breathe as she look into my eyes. "You miss me?"

"No"

"Stop acting so hard an losing up I miss you" I miss her neck.

I do miss being around her ass seems like she changed once she found out von was coming home.

At this point I don't care if she with von long as she can be with me. "Durk stop" she moans.

I kept sucking kissing her neck as my arms were wrapped around her. "Tell me you miss me".

"I miss you" she replied.

I stop wipe my mouth. We heard the toilet flush the sink running I went back to the couch grabbed the remote. Von comes out Tonya gets up speed walk to the bathroom. "What's wrong with ha"

"Shit iron know ya know how females can be".

Woah this is getting out of hand what y'all think find out on the next chapter ! 💖