21.

Tonya 🤍

Tonya 🤍

" I heard von Talking mad crazy shit about pardison he needs to watch his back" India says on facetime while I'm getting my make-up done.

"See oh noo he's on some crazy shit" Romeo adds.

India laugh. I am worried now when von says stuff like that he means it.

"I don't want to be with him anymore why can't he leave me the fuck alone - he can be with Asian".

"Girl you ask him!- the boy is crazy about you - hi babe nun on facetime with Tonya" Durk comes on the camera smiling.

"Wassup Tonya how you been?"

"Good how about you?"

"Shit same" he replied before India push him out the camera.

I laughed.

"Tell your boy to leave my girl alone".

"He's not gone hurt her he's going to hurt ol boy ass" .

"Ugh- Chile let me make a post I'll call you back".

"Alright boo" .

I ended the video chat. I look over saw Romeo shaking his head. "You got to do something about von he's gone too far what have pardi done to him to the point he want to hurt him".

"Why can't he leave me alone we haven't talk in weeks the boy keep my name in his mouth" I say strolling on on IG .

Fuck posting on my story I'm about to go on live.

"Hey y'all what's happening" I looked at the comments.

"Thank you um look for the next collection this October".

"von if you see this live please leave me alone stop threatening the man I'm with he ain't on that type of time you should be catering to Asian-".

I look at the comments one said von is going to beat my ass.

"He ain't beat shit you know what take your goofy ass off my live" .

"I'm leaving y'all bye" I ended the live . "Thanks Tim" I say after he finishes my makeup I got out the chair went to grab my dress went to the other room change in .

I came back out did my Photoshoot after snapping a couple photos.

Pardison walked through I walked over to him gave him a hug I stood on my tippy toes since he was a bit taller than I am.

I love looking up at him tho it's mad cute. "You looking so sexy".

"Thank you I try- thank you for coming ".

"You know I had to come show love to my girl" he sees Romeo he dap him up.

I look at them both and smiled. "How my sis been doing has she been giving you a hard time?".

"No not at all in fact she's a good" .

"Romeo we'll talk to you later " I say changing the subject. "Alright girl see you later pardi ". He leaves.

" I know you been seeing my ex on blogs talking crazy shit if you want to leave me I understand I would leave to if someone threatng me ".

"Who said I'm leaving I ain't going no where do you know where I'm from I'm not gone let no color dread head bully me away from you". He kisses.

"You hungry? Let's go get something to eat" he grab my hand we both walked out the building.