9.

Tonya | Tour Bus 8:19 A

Tonya | Tour Bus 8:19 A.M

"Y'all on the shade room" Kayla told me and von. He snatches the phone looks. "We are". He laughs shows me picture that has over 100 thousands likes. "Oh my god" I say.

The photo was snap on the way out there restaurant von and I went the other day. I swipe to the next photo of us hug up. They got this from my page. "I say" giving her phone back.  

"Durk you seen that shit" von ask him as Durk was laying on India lap. "Yeah"

"Y'all the next big thing"

"I wouldn't say that she doesn't do anything people know of".

India hits him "shut up".

"I'm just sayin".

"Fuck you Durk" I say. "I have things going on I'm not being under von just before he's famous gets money like that I'm not the type of girl".

"Period" Kayla adds.

Von bit his bottom lip looking at us both. Durk is really starting to piss me off to the point I can't be on the bus with him.

I slip on my head phones watch a movie on my phone. It was quite everywhere was sleep in their bunks I was on the couch still. I heard someone coming I turn an saw Durk. "Can we talk" he asks sitting next to me.

"For what" I said unplugging my head phones put them up. "How your makeup line going need any help I'll be down to help"

"It's doing very well no thanks you".

"Tonya stop acting so stuck up you know I got love for you if you need any help with anything I'm always here you know that I don't care of von knows". He says giving me a serious look.

×

Me, Kayla an India was watching the guys perform evil twins. I held my phone up zooming into von. "If you than I'm do it" I rap. "Dam that's evil twin" Kayla adds.

I saw asian doll giving von a look while looking at his body.

We both made a eye contact she smirks looks back at von. Does this bitch know I'm his girlfriend. "Thank y'all" he says to his fans before leaving off the stage. On the way down he hugs asian talks to her for a minute biting his bottom lip. Once he saw me he stops. "Hey I'll talk to you later".

He comes to tried to kiss me but I douge it. "What's wrong"

"You acting like I didn't see that are y'all fucking".

"Hell no I just met the girls I'm not that type of nigga"

"Mhm" Durk comes hug India kisses her.

You don't see Durk doing something like that. I walk off going to the bus. "Tonya"

I kept waking.

"I know ya ass hearing me" he catch up with me. "I didn't come to watch you flirt with bitches" we goes inside the bus. "I'm not fucking any bitches the bitch I'm fucking is you".

He wrap his arms around me kissed me pinning me to the wall. I kiss him back. I like seeing him made he looks so sexy. "Act up again see I'm fuck your ass up girl"

"Mhm" I said kisses him.

Kayla comes up the bus. "Ew get a damn room"

We stopped, I fix myself.

"Shut up Kayla" von say she gets a pillow throws it at him.