19.

Von 🤍

Von 🤍

"Go twin! get that ball" I told grandbabi as he ran fast as hell getting the ball.

I'm at the basketball court with my homies playing ball. He comes back with the ball. "Here"

I get it and it shoots it in the hoot. "Yay" he yells out making me smile. "aye folks stop all that '

He giggles. I turn look over saw asian coming with her group of girls.

Durk comes over grabbing the ball. "here comes troubles" he mumbles.

"Von your ex here".

Asian laugh "von can I talk to you".

"Wassup".

"Alone please" I smack my lips. Walk with her at the end of the gate. "What you want".

"I miss us".

"Miss what we wasn't in a relationship".

"Yes we were". She said.

Is this Bitch slow or something.

"We over I'm with Tonya I work hard to get her back. We had a good time"

"But von".

"But what take your ass home" as I turn around she yelled out something shocked the shit outta me.

"I'm pregnant!" Everyone looked giving a shocked look going to their phones.

"Oh shit" I here Durk say.

I walk back to her snatching her arm walking outside. "You lying that baby ain't mines".

"Yes it is dayvon"

I'm having a baby by this bitch how I'm going to tell Tonya our relationship is definitely over.

Durk comes. "Really Asian you had to this Infront of everybody not cool".

"Shut up- this ain't got nothing the do with you".

India walks up pulling Durk leaving us alone. "I don't want to raise the baby alone" she said crying.

"Nah I'm not gone do you like you carrying my baby " I told her pulling her into my arms.

*

Durk 🤍

Durk 🤍

"Put y'all phones up I better not see any of y'all niggas post shit on the gram" I yelled out scaring them.

Von out here wilding on Tonya I feel bad for her she really cares about him I know cause she cut shit off with me.

"You need to talk to your bro he nutting in girls he not even with" India says.

"I know but he's not gone listen he's hardheaded" he comes back I looked at shaking my head. "you got alot to explain to Tonya".

"Why you so worry about it".

"Because you she's a sweet girl she doesn't deserve all that".

"Man whatever where's grandbabi" he ask looking around.

"Over there" I told him he walks to get him. "I'll see y'all later" he told us.