13.

Tonya

Tonya

Kayla has some type of beef with me now over von. Saying 'i broke her brother heart' I did not I ended our relationship to better myself I wasn't loyal he wasn't eather I don't have time for the bullshit.

I'm my YouTube channel doing a makeup tutorial on my makeup collection.

So far I've grow over 80 thousands follows in the pass weeks crazy right?!.

After doing the video I posted a pic of me.

Liked by Keke Palmer, yaboyromeo, Tommie, DDG and 20,332 others

Don't chase a nigga chase the bag ! 💰

Comments

@ ya boy Romeo  -

Period 😍

@ Tommie - always fuck them niggas get the money

@ Ddg- why can't we get the money together 😞

  I looked at my comments giggled my followers always hyping me up. 

Later that day I went to the club hung out with Keke and Romeo it's been awhile since I turn up with me I miss the ol times.

T-shirt by Migos came on. We were dancing until Keke tap me on the shoulder to get my attention. "Look at Kayla ass".

"Bitch knew you were coming here" Romeo adds muging her.

"Don't let her get to us" I say going back dancing.

The dj turns on Vons song took her to the o

I didn't let it get to me I kept dancing I hear Kayla loud ass raping.

I went to the bar grab me a drink. After getting my drink I back to the dance fall the song then change to shawty by t pain.

"I'm having so much fun"  I said looking at Romeo. "Me too"

"Where Keke" I look over saw her dancing with some dude. We laughed.

"Tonya can I talk to you?" I turn over saw Kayla.

"Yeah" we walk off going outside the club I wonder what the hell she has up her sleeve.

"Wassup".

"I'm talking to you as a lady to apologize for starting beef with you I like you- my brother miss you I'm mad the he ruin y'all relationship with that bitch Asian I can't stand her ass".

"I accepted your apology but to be honest I ended our relationship to better myself,  von too he has a lot of growing up to do I'm not saying von is a great lover but he has a problem being with a lot of women"

She laughs. "That is true can we still be friends".

"If course Kayla" we hugged.

Romeo step out checking if I were okay.

"Is that your new boo he's fine" she whispered in my ear

"Is that your new boo he's fine" she whispered in my ear. "No my friend he's in a relationship with a guy name Rick".

"You lieing " she said loudly.

"I'm not" I said

"Romeo this von sister Kayla Kayla this is my friend Romeo"

"Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" she replied smiling shaking his hand. "Y'all cool now?" He asked rising an eyebrow.

"Yea we are" I said smiling.

"Look I'm feeling like I'm getting drunk wanna leave? If not I'll call Rick to pick me up"

"Yes we can leave it was nice talking to you Kay"

"You too bye" we hugged.

She Leaves goes back inside the Club.

Keke comes out. "There y'all bitches go I thought y'all left".

"We about too" Romeo says.

"Yeah I gotta get back to work tomorrow"

"Party poopers" she hugs us.

We goes inside Romeo car he cranks the car up we leave he drops me off home. "Be safe text me when you get home".

"I will you goodnight" he replied.