14.

Von | February 2nd 2009

"See if you can come outside hang out with me" I told Tonya on the phone looking around to see if any of the boys were looking at me.

They bet me to get Tonya out the house Which I agree I couldn't let them niggas think I can't pull. Tonya is more than a friend she's something different I can't really explain.

"I gotta see you know how my grandma is".

"Well Sneak out I'll be at the back door waiting on you".

"No who the hell you think I am".

"Girl come on I'll be waiting"

"Ah fine hurry up". She say hanging up the phone. They guys laughing giving me dap.

"You did that bruh what you gone do when you see her"

"You already smash" they gave me dap.

I lied I never fuck her it's not because she's not into me she's just different I don't want to fuck her make her fall in love with me.

I walk over to her apartment waiting for her to come out the door.

She comes out slowly closing the door we runs off walking on the side walk Talking. "So....what are you doing this weekend" I asked throwing a rock on the ground.

"I got church but after that I'm free" she say.

"Cool"

"I got money wanna grab a slice of pizza" she asked.

"Yea"

When I Don't have nothing Tonya makes sure I have it like food or a place to stay at night since I'm always on the streets hanging.

I'm not saying I don't have anything my mom is a single mom that works two jobs since my dad died a few years back when my dad was alive my mom didn't have to work an shit dad took care of everything.

He always said that it was his job as a man to make sure we was taking care of.

I miss my dad so much. We entered inside the store. "Can I get two slides of pizza please" I look at Tonya she has a beautiful smile on her face. "Grab snacks lots"

I laugh. "Okay"

After getting snacks I place it down on the counter. She gives the man the money he bags it up then giving her the receipt. "Thanks"

"No problem" we walk to the park it was dark but we didn't care.

We sat ate while a few people walk by

We sat ate while a few people walk by. "Staying the night?" She asked.

"Nah not tonight I'm hanging with a few homies we going to a party".

"I don't like you hanging around them- Everytime you with them you always get into some trouble"

I hate when she tells me  this shit she reminds me just like my mother. "Look they cool they're my friends so let it go" I say annoyed taking another bite of my pizza.

"Okay von just for now really to go?" She asked.

"Yea" I put all our trash in the bag threw it away in the trash can that was next to the bench.

I made sure to get her home safe came back to have out with the boys to fuck up some shit we broke into a house that was a few blocks away stole tvs money that was in a safe.

Ya I game bang and Rob people I do this to take care of myself the money that my mother's makes is not enough to take care of me.

A short flash back of a younger von and Tonya in there early teens 😭