6.

Tonya

Tonya

I haven't seen von in almost two weeks I been busy working on my makeup line. I thought about doing this because I enjoy make-up an I want women like me can enjoy it to I want every woman of color can enjoy makeup like myself.

"Ooo- this cute we should name it adore"

"I love that let me add that" my partner Romeo say.

I design my own website called Tonya beauty.com where people can order the makeup.

Lisa walk inside the building taking off her shades waving at Romeo. "Not the miss diva herself".

"Oh stop it" she hugs him.

"Hey auntie"

"Hi baby" she hugs an kiss me on the cheek. "Hows the make line going?" She asked.

"So far good we're almost done getting everything together"

It's always good to get advice from my auntie she knows everything about the business than anyone.

"Dayvon came by the house I told him you was gone I didn't know he was out- that boy look every bit of his father".

Lisa knew his father for a few years always seen him around with Von's mother. "He's staying out of trouble?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah- he's getting into music now".

"That's good lord knows I heard many awful things about him".

"I don't think he's like that anymore he changed".

"If you say so".

~

"Girl how about India thinking Durk cheating on her" Keke say as I cur her hair. "What?" I asked acting like I was shock.

"Mhm but I told her all she need to do is to follow his ass and check his phone"

Now I'm worried India is telling people that Durk is cheating on her now she's going to spy on him now.

I stop doing sat the curlers on the counter I felt like I need to tell her I couldn't hold this secret any longer. "it's me" I say quickly while my eyes were shut. "Are you for real- you gotta be joking.....Tonya"

"I know but it's over between us" I said ashame.

"What the fuck how all this happened"

"A year ago I feel so bad I told Durk he had to choose between her or me".

"That bastard don't worry I'm not gone tell are you sure you're done?".

I nodded my head as tears fell. "Aww Don't cry" she open her arms I walk to her an hug her. "I feel so bad this is so fuck up".

"It's gone be alright" she replied.

I finish up doing Keke hair. I took me a hot steemy shower it help out a bit. I laying in bed strolling through Instagram. Oh uh Jada with baby now.

A facetime call pop up from von I answered.

"What'sup folks"

"Hey"

Von was lay down in his bed listening to music on his tv. The only thing I kept looking at was his lips. "What the hell is you looking at lil girl"

"Little"

"That's what I said".

"Fuck you".

"What time?" He asked.

I giggled.

"You can't even handle this" I fire back.

"I can wanna bet that"

"Are you flirting with me" I asked.

"Maybe".

"Von" I say

"Huh" he say looking up at the tv while holding the remote. "I'm bored"

"I can pick you up"

"Yea what time are you coming so I can get ready"

"20 minutes" he say.

"Okay" I hung up the phone and got dressed.

~

"Dam von why the hell your bed is so high" I said trying to bend to untie my shoes. "Fuck" I groan.

He walks over help me take them off he sat them to the side comes back lay down. "Thank you".

"Who is the last ho that was laying down in your bed?"

"I haven't had any ho I'n this bed I haven't brung anyone around"

"Oh" I gasp once I saw a Notebook. "Naw" von say trying to get the book. "No let me see"

"Hel no"

"Please"

He lets go I saw all the drawings and one letter he wrote that said my name an the date.

Tonya September 12th 2016

You ain't nothing like them others hoes you my number 1# you my bestie but want you to be my lady naw Girl. Tonya you a real one I hope to be out before your birthday so I can treat you like a gentleman should (real nigga should.

I was in Total shocked after reading that latter. He had feelings for me. "Why you never send this to me?".I asked.

He laughs. "Iron know".

"You could have"

"If I did would you have been my girl"

"Yes von"

He looks down an smile. "Do you still have feelings for me?" I asked.

"I always have".

Haring those words make me get butterflys. I look into his eyes then kissing him.

We tongue kissed he grab me putting me on top of him as we kept kissing I then suck on his bottom lip.

He held me as we continue kissing.

He lean back as I flip my hair back then taking off my shirt now my clothes were off I'm laying down on my back watching him pulling me down a bit. "Don't hurt me".

He snack his lips. "You ain't no virgin". I giggled. "I forgot".

I closed my eyes wait until he slide in me once he did I moaned he lays on me giving me slow strokes. "Mmmm"

I was already getting so wet. "Fuck right there" I say as he speed up.

He looks at me as watching my facial expressions. "Dam ma"

"Kiss me" I moan feeling myself cuming.

Von wasn't rough in bed unlike Durk he was much different after we had sex we lay an cuddle. "What about you and Jada?".

"What about her she moved on with baby ass you my girl fuck all them other bitches". He kissed me.