20.

Tonya 🤍 * von apartment*

" let me explain you keep talking" von said as he lean on the counter.

"Fuck you. You shouldn't have gotten her pregnant" I hit him on his chest.

He stompable back I'm so over it how he going to have a baby on me I knew he kept fucking her.

He steps closer wrapping his arms around me I tried to take his arms off me but he was too strong. "No get off" I say breaking down crying.

"I can't take this anymore it's so much shit with you man I swear".

He lets go. "That's how you feel ".

"I'm so for real dayvon I don't want us be together go be with her I can't live like this- being with you is stressful I need a man that's going to love and appreciate me not just keep hurting".

"I wish your ass would be with some nigga I smoke his ass that's on god don't play with me girl" he said smirking.

I laugh made my  way to the couch to get my purse. "You so funny".

"I hope you ain't forgot who the hell I am-...... try me Tonya"

I rolled my eyes walking to the door. I went inside my car just as I did my phone ring I went inside my purse got it seeing a facetime from Keke.

I accepted.

"Bitch-"

"I know he got her ass pregnant it's really over" I crank the car and back from his drive way now on the road. "Chile- Romeo text me right away talking bad about him girl you doing the right thing seems like asian wanted to get pregnant by him the way she's wrote under her post".

I'm so hurt because I really wanted to start a family with von. Her having a baby with him is going to be a life changer she's in his life forever and the child.

"Aww don't cry"

"I'm trying not too- ugh I hate him" I yelled out.

After talking to Keke I went into the gas station to get some gas while in line I see a dark brown skin dude in front of me getting some tickets.

He turn "you wanna go head ?"

"No you can finish"

"Nah lil ma gone head" he step to the side let me. I walk up to the cashier. "um- let me get 20 on pump 5".

After handing the man the money I turn and thank the boy I left out the door went to the pump and the pump the gas into my car.

He comes out walks over. "Excuse me are you king von girl?"

"Use to I'm tonya"

"Pardison" we shook hands

"Pardison" we shook hands. "Just wanted to tell you keep your head up don't let that shit bother you- you too beautiful to be stressing".

I smiled "thank you" I say

He went to his car but comes back I laugh. "Can I get your number" a smile lifted on my face I was hoping he would ask that. He hands me his phone I put my number in his contact saved it by putting my name. "Have a good day beautiful"

"You too" I replied.

* Home *

I haven't been on social media all day I decided to go on Instagram to see what's going on a post by shade room pop up with Asian showing her bump then von on his Instagram live saying if I ever try to date another nigga he might kill em he laughs after he said that.

This boy is crazy but i don't believe he will do it I know von doesn't want to go back into prison.

I post on my story single and unfollow von. Which drew attention.

I can't be in a unhealthy relationship with someone is likes to cheat and be disrespectful he thinks I'm going to go back to him and I'm not it's really over between us him and asian can go be in relationship.

It's over