10.

Von | Studio

Von | Studio

"Dam I didn't expect that" Durk tells me as we walk down the hall.

I saw asian she stops me. "Girl what you want?"

"Boy Don't play with me where your ol lil girlfriend at"

"Why you gotta diss my girl like that she ain't did nothing wrong with you".

"Exactly" Durk adds.

She rolls her eyes. "When you gone spend time with me? We're friends right?"

Asian been on sum other shit she's been trying to fuck with me since we met I was too at first but I'm into Tonya.

"Later I'll come to ya crib"

"Bet" she bit her bottom lip while walking off Durk laughs as we walked off. "She like you"

"It's not like that"

"Seems like it to her. I don't don't blame you she's a band Bitch just don't get caught".

"I never slips"

"Nigga please" he replied.

We walked inside the studio beginning to record.

°

Tonya

Tonya

I have lunch my make-up line on my website it has sold out immediately. I'm so shocked I'm so grateful......I worked my ass off on this I couldn't have done this by the help of Romeo and Keke!.

To celebrate Romeo and I went to grabbed a drink. Romeo pulled up and park the car I grab my wallet and step out the car. He opened the door for me. "Thank you boo" I say.

"You welcome". We sat at a table ordered our drinks. Keke Arived a little late. I'm texting von he hasn't responded he told me he was coming to support me. "Is he coming?" Romeo asked.

"Yea let me call him" I got up from the chair walk to the bathroom called him.

It went to voicemail. I groan left out the bathroom. I let it go went back having fun with my friends.

"Cheers to being good friends never letting each other down" I saying holding my drink up in the air.

"Cheers" they said.

"Bye" I told von after being hours late he tries to pull my arm put I snatch it away. "I said I was sorry dam"

"Sorry ain't enough"

I got into Romeo car. "Lock the door". "Open up the door"

Romeo gets in the car as well. "Get away from my door"

Von step back Romeo pulls off. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine can I stay at your house for the night I don't want to see him".

"Of course"

I think I pissed off von but iron care he pissed me off by not showing up he probably was with that Asian bitch she always on his dick.

I was in the living watching tv with Romeo and his boyfriend watching tv.

My phone buzzed.

Von -

Why ya ass left me I told you I'm sorry what else you want me to do?

......

That's fuck up you probably with your sweet ass friend huh 😂 goofy!

.........

I'm pulling up your ass better not run. 😈

"Shit ! " I said out loud.

"Girl what's wrong?" Romeo asked getting out of Rick arms.

"He's coming"

"How he doesn't know where I live".

"If you doesn't want to talk to him I'll tell him".

"It's fine I don't want him to hurt you guy's I'll just leave".

"No- you can stay we'd just tell him" Romeo replied.

I grabbed my things walk to the door he pulls up gets out the door walking to the door before he could knocked I went ahead open it.

I know how von can get he'd hurt them.

"Why you trying me like that" von said snatching me. "Don't grab her like that".

"Nigga this my girl the fuck"  he fire back.

We go into the car. He rides off going to his house. "You full of shit you came late to celebrate with me but I was there for your shit that's so fuck up" I said not trying to cry.

"I Said I was sorry I was wrap up don't cry".

"Fuck you" I said wiping my tears turning away.

We pulled up to the house. I get out the car wait for him to unlock the door once he did that I step in going to the bathroom locking the door.

Romeo-

Want me to call the police

...

Text me I'm worrying

Keke-

Tonya what the hell is going on text me

Unknown-

Congrats wish I was there to celebrate you check your cash app you deserve it 🌹

I smiled I believe Durk wouldn't miss it I love von but he can be an ass I swear.

"Come out the bathroom".

"Go away von" I yelled texting all of them back.

I looked on my cash app. 10,000

       I left out the bathroom seeing von I jump Abit. He grabs me lefting me up. "Put me down"

"Hell naw you been a bad girl"

He kisses me taking my clothes off dam are we really doing this. I bit my lip an moan.

My phone buzzed another message pop up from unknown.

Unknown-

I love you I mean that shit wanna see each other ? 😞

My eyes winden my phone was unlocked too. To keep von from looking I had to distract him. "Mmmm yes let's go in the room make it up to me" I kissed him.

He takes me to the room putting me in the bed he grabs my legs pulling me up to him. "I'm finna fuck the shit outta you"