Chapter 15 (Finale)

With the Honey Games concluded, all the bugs gather back at the Empress' hive for a massive party. Flip's band plays music as Team Poppy and Team Tropolis dance together on the center stage. Meanwhile the Empress and the Queen chat with each other about the former's reluctance to dance.

Empress: No, I'm not dancing. That is my final word.

Queen: Oh, come on, it'll be fun.

Empress: Fun shmun! A ruler should preserve her dignity at all costs!

She slams a fist into a plate of pollen, and one hits her in the face much to her surprise. The Queen can't help but laugh, and eventually the Empress laughs with her as they start to bond once more. Elsewhere, Willy eats up various different food that aren't pollen, and Maya catches him and laughs.

Maya: Willy!

Willy: What? I'm trying new things.

Y/N laughs as he was eating some of the flower rolls, nodding.

Y/N: Told ya it doesn't hurt to try!

Maya giggles and smiles.

Maya: You know Willy? Meeting all these new bugs has made me realize something. You'll always be my best friend.

Willy: You too, Maya.

With a smile, he hugs her tightly and she returns it. Y/N looks at the two and smiles as well, glad to see their friendship still holding on strong after everything. They overcame the turmoil the Games brought and had grown closer as a result.

Violet: Hey, meadow bugs!

The trio look over at Violet, who was smiling widely as she beckons them over.

Violet: Come on, let's dance!

She flies over and pulls Maya over as they chuckle, but they stop as they look back at Willy.

Maya: Willy?

Willy looks around shyly before grabbing another flower roll.

Willy: I'll just stay here and...

He chucks the roll into his mouth, as the two girls continue to beckon him to join them. He acts a bit oblivious, but Y/N looks down at him before playfully rolling his eyes and nudging him forward. He leans down to whisper.

Y/N: C'mon, Willy. Not every day you get to dance with two bugs ya like.

Willy is embarrassed, blushing lightly over how perceptive Y/N was at seeing how Willy felt about both bee girls. Maya and Violet chuckle before the former walks up to Willy with a fist held out.

Maya: Bee best friends forever? Buzz.

Willy smiles and bumps fists with her.

Willy: Buzz.

Violet then joins and bumps fists with them as well.

Maya/Willy/Violet: Buzz!

They all share a laugh together before flying over to join everyone else on the dance floor. Y/N stayed back while smiling softly, happy to see that the bee trio who were on shaky ground throughout most of the Games with each other were now the best of friends.

And it was just an overall relief to him that Violet was no longer acting like her bratty self when they first met. He's not sure if she would've been able to change on her own, given how much control Beegood seemed to have over her.

Thank goodness for Maya. She and the rest of Team Poppy managed to change her heart for the best. Hopefully, it would stay that way.

Maya: Y/N!