Chapter 2

Snape's POV:
I stared at him shocked he had gone through so much pain and suffering I just wanted to take him home and not allow anyone near him again. Amelia decided to go back to the ministry to report it and I watched as Harry nodded at me before thanking us and turning away.
"Harry can I check your wounds if they haven't healed," I asked and he gave me a look of pure fear.
"Why?" He questioned scared and I smiled at him.
"I wanna help them I know the feeling of pain and suffering and I wanna help," I replied and he gave a slight smile before it dropped.
"Professor I have scars everywhere it would require me to strip which I don't think I'm comfortable with." He replied and I nodded at him understanding.
"Can I see the ones on your chest and torso at least and the rest I'll give you a balm to put on them to heal them as I'll take pictures of the ones on your chest as proof for your case?" I explained and he nodded fast as a way of saying he agreed then slowly removed his cloak, jumper and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. I gasped instantly scared of what I had seen. He has scars from his shoulder to his bottoms and I was worried, he has bruises all over there are also words carved into his chest and arms and he has cuts all over. I was genuinely scared of this as I never expected it so bad. I instantly ordered Lucius to get more of my scar balms from my office and walked towards Harry to start taking pictures then I'll send them straight through to Amelia. As I walked around him taking pictures of all of the scars and bruises I could see him looking down almost like he was ashamed of what he looked like.
"Don't look down these scars show us all how brave you were I know everyone else that was in your position wouldn't have been able to survive this long and for you to survive that I'll say a good job it's not easy to admit I know that," I told him and seen the hint of a smile on his lips as he just wanted to smile from the praise but I know he'll struggle. I saw Lucius approach from my office with a few tubs of balm.
"Am I allowed to touch you to put the balm on or you can call a friend to do it if they know and you prefer?" I asked and saw a look of relief in his eyes.
"Can you call Dray? He helps to cover up my wounds and usually helps close them up after holidays though don't be angry at him I made him do an unbreakable vow not to tell." He said and I smiled that at least he trusted Draco. As Lucius sent for him I got everything set up as he would like I can easily leave the room and Draco can help him to put it on his legs which will help him a great deal. After I set up the door opened with Draco and he walked straight to Harry lifted the balm off the table and started not even sparing his father or me a glance.
"My love, how much do they know?" Draco questioned and I felt myself become angry with the nickname.
"I told them everything, Dray!" He said while giggling and Dray smiled.
"You want help doing your legs baby?" Draco questioned and I saw Lucius have a defeated look as we both know we won't fight our son for our mate if they wanna be happy then let them.
"Can we do my legs in our dorm room pretty please Dray? With a cherry on top!" He asked with a pouted face and soft voice.
"Oh cutie of course I wouldn't want you to strip in a classroom no one's allowed to see that," Draco said and I knew they would be much happier together.