Chapter 7

Lucius' pov:
The one thing I would have never expected was my handsome mate being the son of the dark lord and him being a good father to him which is even more shocking.
"Sir? He said something about your mate did he not?" I questioned as my baby fell asleep and the dark lord nodded.
"That would be James Potter, he's my life force lily gave him a potion so he would listen to what she said and that's when I attacked the house to get my children and husband." He explained and we nodded but something got my attention. "Children?" I questioned and he chuckled with a nod.
"A daughter named Diamond and then my handsome son named Hadrian." He whispered trying to stay as quiet as possible to not wake up Hadrian. We heard him whimper about being cold and the dark lord threw a blanket over his head which caused giggles to erupt from him.
"Angel?" He asked seeing if Hadrian was awake.
"Still asleep call back later!" He called before fake snoring and we all laughed.
"Oh okay I was just gonna tell him Tilly brought ice cream but don't worry about it." He stated calmly and right then Tilly did appear with ice cream so he must've ordered it before we arrived. Hadrian jumped from under the blanket throwing it over the dark lord's head before grabbing the ice cream and hiding under the desk as we all chuckled at him.
"You know I ordered that for me right?" He asked and Hadrian just growled at him as we chuckled.
"My ice cream! I tell Mama you try to steal what's mine!" He shouted before running from the room. We all just chuckled as Tom went after him and Sev and I just smiled knowing he was happy and loved. After a minute or two Hadrian ran back into the room and the corner behind a chair. Tom ran back in about 5 minutes later.
"Where could he be?!" He called and we all heard a quiet giggle as he jumped up at Tom.
"Baby, where is Mama?" Tom asked and Hadrian's smile dropped as his eyes darkened.
"Hades we are under attack we need immediate backup bring all you can help!" Hadrian said like he was possessed.
"I'm coming Angel wait for me!" He called out as his eyes turned a reddish colour with huge wings sprouting from his back. So he has his creature so he knows which means he isn't dating Dray they are just close.
"Hades?" Tom asked and he looked at him.
"Mama and Diamond are under attack!" He shouted as Draco ran in looking panicked.
"You felt them?" Hades asked and Dray nodded.
"Scared!" He exclaimed like he was about to cry
"Want mate now!" He shouted as Hadrian hugged him.
"Dray, I'm going to get them do you wanna come?" He asked and Dray nodded fast as they ran out and we followed behind them.