Chapter 8

Harry's POV:
After Dia called for help I raced through the halls of the manor with Dray on my tail. Once we reached the door we both took off into the sky leaving the earth miles below as all we could focus on was getting to the battle before it was too late. I figured that the minute my wings came out they both knew that I'd known for months. As we reached the battle it was chaos there was blood everywhere and out of the corner of my eye I saw Mama fighting someone double his weight and so much taller than him that I got scared but I knew we had to help.
Once my feet hit the ground Dad appeared beside me and ran at the guy fighting Mama within seconds the guy was ripped apart and dead on the ground. I smiled at Dad protecting Mama just like he used to do when we were younger. I watched as someone ran towards me with and knife and I flew above them then kicked them in the back knocking them forward into the knife that had fallen. As the fights raged on I caught sight of everyone struggling to protect each other and many creatures fell with their mates holding them or dying beside them which caused a flip to switch inside my head. I roared louder than anything else on this earth and the battle stopped dead almost frozen.
"Enough! Another one of my creatures falls and you will see what happens when you harm a Ravanas familia!" I growled which caused the hunters to run into the tree line and disappear.
"Creatures I will hand each of you a piece of paper with an address on it apparate straight there as they are homes that are safe for each to stay in!" I shouted so they each could hear me as I passed every family a page and one by one people vanished until it was only Dray, Siri, Remy, mama, Dad, Dia, Danny, Lucius, Severus and me.
"Okay, what house do we go to each person standing here has their own home that is safe so it's your choice," I said calmly and everyone smiled.
"Well, currently I'm staying with Lucius so it's not my choice," Dad stated while hugging Mama go his chest.
"My home is open to everyone who wants to come," Lucius replied and everyone nodded probably just wanting to get out of the open. We all left the forest and headed straight to Malfoy Manor. When we arrived everyone split off into their respective groups and left until it was only Severus, Lucius and I left which was annoying as now they know that I have my creature they know I lied about Dray and will think I just don't want them.
"Hades? Dray said to go get changed before any talking so that you won't be in blood-stained clothes." Uncle Siri told me before leaving and I quickly ran out of the room to get changed.