Chapter 15

Severus' pov:
After Lucius said that both Sirius and Remus smiled at me with a nod as they were glad they could make me happy. "Severus truth or dare?" Remus asked me and I looked down as I know how brutal Remus can be so I decided to take an easy route.
"Truth only because I know you," I growled and he smiled with a small chuckle.
"Would you ever forgive us for what we did to you back in school?" Remus asked genuinely curious as to what my reply would be.
"Possibly if I see that you are truly sorry then yes which I saw many years ago. You do know I can see how happy you make my son and I don't plan for you or Sirius not to feel comfortable around me for stuff that happened in our youth." I told him and he smiled at me while I felt Sirius jump at me hugging me which shocked me greatly.
"You mean you really will forgive me for everything and that we can be friends I've always wanted to be your friend! Yay! Gotta go tell everybody that you're my friend!" He shouted as he jumped up and started to run away before hearing a growl from Remus and Sirius quickly returned and sat against his side.
"Sorry, I'm still a submissive Ravana Remy I can't control when I'm excited you know!" He said and Remus smiled while petting his hair. I smiled at him.
"I will always forgive you Sirius because you have matured from when you were 18!" I stated and he smiled at me.
"Okay, Draco?" I asked and he smiled at me.
"Dare papa I'm not scared." He stated smugly forgetting I was worse than him before his face dropped.
"I dare you to make Sirius blush within a minute!" I smirked and Draco blushed not knowing what to do but he knew he couldn't disobey the rule so he crawled over to Sirius and sat on his lap. I instantly knew Remus would need to take care of Sirius' problem tonight as Draco isn't allowed until they have completed their mating but I continued to watch and listen as Dray started to bite at his collarbone and neck until Sirius' face turned bright red and he turned his head to hide in Remus' neck.
"Aww puppy still can't handle being given attention." Remus chuckled as Sirius cuddled further in his neck and Dray climbed off his lap about to retreat to his spot beside Hadrian but Remus pulled him back to his side.
"Diamond?" Draco asked and she smiled. "Dare!" She replied with no hesitation.
"I dare you to say two nice things about your brother's mates!" He stated and she gasped at him like what he asked was a crime.
"Fine Lucius is a good father and strong he's able to protect his family and Severus well he's smart and a good teacher at Hogwarts!" She stated begrudgingly and I smiled at the compliment though.
"Thank you I think you're an amazing sister to him and he's lucky to have you!" I told her and she gave a ghost of a smile before turning away from me. We played a few more rounds nothing too bad just fun before everyone retired for bed. Hadrian cuddled into Lucius and me as we were lying on the bed and we all fell asleep in each other's embrace.