Chapter 3

Harry's POV:
Dray got me to put back on my top as we saw my scars start to close over with skin then Dray turned to Lucius and Severus.
"Thanks for taking care of him Dad and Papa also can he come for Christmas I kinda wanna show him our tradition as a pureblood family has offered to adopt him but wishes for him to learn traditions first," Dray explained which was both true and false.
My mum wished for me to learn about pureblood family traditions as he lives in the forbidden forest so I saw him and then went and got an inheritance test with Dray to find out information what we both found out was drays parents are Lucius and Severus as Severus was able to get pregnant but it was very high risk and was so dangerous that he wasn't allowed to leave his bed from two months in. I found my parents are alive and my mother is James Potter while my father is Tom Riddle. Though my dad doesn't know that I'm alive or that my twin is alive. My mum had to stay hidden and also didn't know but when I found out I found his location but my dad's location was unknown.
"He may come for Christmas little one," Lucius stated calmly and softly with a small smile towards us.
"Dray sleepy!" I whispered and he turned with a smile.
"Come here, baby!" He called with his arms out towards me and I walked into his arms and he scooped me up in his arms.
"Sorry papa and Dad my baby needs the balm applied then he goes straight to sleep isn't that right gorgeous?" Dray says rocking me and I giggled and cuddled into his neck. As Dray left the room and up to our dorm room that Uncle Siri and Remy live in they walked out.
"What's wrong?" Sirius asks thinking something happened.
"Nothing my papa gave us a balm that could be put on his scars to heal them and make them all disappear so he will feel better." Dray told them and they smiled before telling me to get into a pair of shorts which I did and they applied the balm to everywhere they could reach then told me to go to the bathroom and get any places they couldn't reach. After I finished I walked out to Sirius raising his voice.
"What's wrong Uncle Siri?" I asked and he turned to me with a smile.
"Nothing Angel Dray was telling us about how he's bringing you with him for Christmas and I got a little upset I wouldn't get my puppy on Christmas." He told me and I smiled at him and giggled. After that, we all went to bed for the night as I knew we leave for Christmas in a week so I would have to prepare my case as I usually stay at Hogwarts. I'm worried as I want to be with Lucius and Severus but I know they don't want me they are happy together with their pup.